A perfect villa for relaxing. We loved our stay at this wonderful place. It was just beautiful: the bedrooms are spacious and the bathrooms are gorgeous. The pool is perfect. Everything has been carefully thought out to cover every need. Best of all is the lovely Made next door who picked us up and took us wherever we wanted. We have no hesitation in recommending this beautiful villa. Fernando was easy to contact and wonderful to deal with.
First time I’ve stayed in an apartment and glad I picked this one. Absolutely everything is catered for and having your own pool is pretty awesome. It’s very private and secluded with lots of little eateries and a supermarket close by if you prefer to make your own meals in the full equipped kitchen.
The only noise will be from the neighbouring roosters waking at 5am. But I discovered a back of disposable ear plugs in the bedside table. Owner has thought of everything. Also the staff are extremely friendly and a wealth of knowledge about the surrounding area.
I have an amazing (but short!) stay but will definitely be back. Couldn’t recommend highly enough.
If you have dreams of staying in a private balinese villa with your own pool and pretty much a home away from home with fantastic hosts, this is the best deal.
1. Beautiful spacious villa, you can sunbathe by the pool or have a swim anytime of the day, you can cook your own food. You can have leisure baths in their beautiful tub. Cool off in their separate bedrooms with ac and private refrigerator plus wifi and tv cable. The villa consists of 2 separate bedrooms, 1 master with one big bed and another with two beds. Great for families or 4 people with a really good price. Both have outdoor toilet & bath.
2. There is a near grocery walking distance where you can buy everything you need, we bought (and cooked) eggs, sausages, fruits, noodles, chips, coffee, bintang beer, ice, etc. Their kitchen is complete from all pots, pans, plates, cups, beer mugs, microwave, water dispenser, even to the sponge and dishwashing liquid. They have thought of most everything you will need.
3. Their neighbors help you pretty much with anything they can. Our transportation was handled by Made.
4. We celebrated our anniversary in this beautiful villa and Fernando, (a superhost and will likely become your friend) arranged a beautiful rose setup in our bedroom and helped with finding and reserving an affordable dinner by the beach. The most accommodating and helpful host I have ever stayed with. Very quick to reply to all my inquiries and made sure we were well taken care of.
5. I have dreamt of coming back to this lovely place. Recommended this to my friends. Hopefully soon I get to come back and stay here in my home in Bali. It is private and quiet and you wouldn't want to leave this place. They also have airbnb by the way.
Thank you for having us.
It was a nice place to stay. Why?
1. Located in Sanur. U can find almost everything here. It maybe not as happening in Kuta or Seminyak, but it has its own beauty. Near to beach, night life is good. Easy to find food and your daily stuff.
2. Host (Fernando) is super friendly. He will reply u immediately and guide u without hesitate. I accidently left my Gopro and he courried it back to us. And until now, we still contacting each other.
3. The villa itself is a five-star place to stay. The pool is clean, room is spacious and the driver just live next to it. So it's very convenience.
We enjoyed our stay here. Just for 3 nights in Feb and we are coming back this June. Highly recommended. Suit for family and couple. Lovely place we can say.
Keep up the good work Fernando
This villa was better than expected! Fernando was great and so was the staff. I would definitely recommend staying here, just a short walk to the main rode to hail a taxi and there's a couple stores nearby ( great for snacks and drinks)! If you're ever in Bali, definitely stay here! You won't regret it!