Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from US$85.90
from US$128.21
from US$125.65
More Info
All reviews puri santrian safety video short video a short boat ride ladder helmets activity scuba operator
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

They said it would take 30mins but no... It was only less than 10mins and it was quite boring because the water isn't as clear as what you see on the pictures. It was greenish and there are railings that you hold on to so the current wont make you lose your balance. The fishes that you see on the pictures are just that nothing else. Me and my BF enjoyed it because it was the first time we did this but we expected something more... It was not worth it actually cause it was so expensive for a less than 10mins under the water and you only see 2 kinds of fishes. We enjoyed snorkelling in nusa lembongan more than this.

1  Thank amdiaries
Reviewed 25 October 2015

We loved this whole experience. You need to allow a few hours in total, including changing, bicycling to-and-from the boat launching area, transiting to-and-from the dive vessel, and then processing and buying photos and video afterwards.

We spent about 20 minutes actually underwater, which believe me is enough as it is quite tiring. We saw tons of fish, and the really fun part was feeding them. Occasionally the fish will accidentally nibble you (thinking you are food), but it doesn't really hurt, and they don't mean you any harm.

We got a discount deal and paid a total of about AUD$150 for two people, including one photo and a video. We regarded this as quite good value considering how many staff are involved in the whole activity. I can't comment on how safe it may or may not be, but I would suggest that if you are prone to anxiety or panic attacks it might be too scary for you.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 16 October 2015

We decided to do dive to see the fishes while we were planning our vacation. Did my research, but didn't find anywhere the exact information referring to this.

We arrived there, payed and went to the lockers where we left our things and took the key and put it as a bracelet on our hand. They invited us into a room where they showed us a training video, signs to be used under water and other survival information. It got stuck in my head not to incline our heads to look down because water will get in the helmet. Oh God, I heaven't read this anywhere.
We waited to get the shoes. I only hated this part. Not being sure what exactly is this diving I was also a bit irascible so imagine when they told me they don't have my number, 9. I do have issues with wearing thing that have been used by others. The only option was getting an 8 which was small or a 10 which obviously was big. So, I decided for an 8, thinking that I would lose the 10 in the water. They were completely ruined, with wholes all over so I could feel the sand. Yeey for me. I also told them that they should be able to get some new pairs, for the cost of 80 dolars/person.

Anyway, leaving this behind, we were heading with a guy to get to the little boat that should get us to the platform. Being low tide, we had to walk for a little but it was nice. Once we arrived at the small boat we were heading onto the platform. After 5 minutes we've found ourselves on the platform, I was hoping it will take a while, but no, we waited other 5 minutes for the other group to get out. I was a bit nervous after the don't look down thing. So, we left our keys in a designated place and approached the stairs of the platform. I slowly get down on the stairs, so it remains only the head outside. The guys were putting the helmet on my head but I didn't expect it to be so heavy and asked them to get it out. So, they did, and assured me it wasn't going to feel that heavy underwater. I tried it again and went down in water. Very strange sensation, finally felt the sand under my feet. For a while I thought I couldn't make it and they were very attentive to get me out. But I continued, a strange pressure into my ears and then a sensation of dizziness got me. Once arrived at the reef we knelt and they gave us food for fish and it was absolutely amazing. We've seen and touched a lot of fishes we didn't know exist, they staff took us pictures and shot a video that we bought at the main desk.

I was worried the staff won't be there to get me out immediately in case of something and didn't read it anywhere. So I write it for those who have been wondering. All staff was really attentive to get me out in case of emergency. I really appreciated it!!

Obviously after that, I did forgot about the shoes:)

Indeed a must try experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: August 2015
3  Thank VivianaD664
Reviewed 14 October 2015

The sea walking tour was a great way to get some underwater experience without needing a full dive course. We boated out to a semi-permanent launching station. From there we put on the pads for the helmet and one by one descended into the water. Once underwater, the guides made sure we were comfortable and then led us around to some beautiful corral and seas of fish.

The guides are very friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend this.

1  Thank nomadic_wanderings
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

This was a good trip, and unlike others we seem to have been there on a good day with no current. We got picked up from our hotel a bit later than expected, but moved very quickly through the process on arrival at Puri Santrian. The lockers were too small for our bag so we had to take it with us. We were given a towel and bottle of water each, then led down to the boat where other tourists were already getting in. Quick trip out to the pontoon, where we had harness type things put on. No one spoke to us while on the pontoon, I suspect no one spoke English. I'm glad I wasn't the first to go down because we were pretty much just pointed at the water, and when you were in far enough they put the helmet on and let you go down. The water was calm but it's very hard to move underwater. I had a guide pushing me from behind which was a little annoying as I had someone in front of me and couldn't move faster, but generally the guides seemed happy and friendly. We weren't underwater for long, about 10 mins, which my husband commented was the letdown for him. There were plenty of fish on the day but we didn't get a look at any coral, not sure why. The boat pulled up somewhere else and we had to walk about ten minutes back, which isn't much fun in surf shoes that are full of water. We had the lunch that was included in the price, but we had to wait a very long time for our meal. My spaghetti was good, but my husband said he didn't enjoy his burger. Overall a good experience, but not long enough for the cost, and photos are far too expensive.

1  Thank Renee W