“Suma : such a amazing person ”
Review of Suma Bali Tour

and up
Ubud Rafting and Big Swing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come for Bali Private Tour, Bali Tour Driver and tour guide, River Rafting in Bali, Cycling tour, Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Snorkeling trip and many others. we will make sure you get unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome days , he is such a talented guy we couldn't have asked for a better friend. He's helpful, intelligent, mindful and a great photographer. Where can we find that, all in one Even his driving skills are impressive. Such a pure heart god bless you

Thank you for many amazing experiences.

I highly recommend Suma Bali Tour and price is very reasonable

Date of experience: January 2018
Gopal S, Owner at Suma Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear My Brother Mihras

I Hope this response find you in a good health and having enjoyable time,. i'm really feel happy to read your review and many thank's for your kind support and taking time to wrote a very positive review basic on real experiences of your day tours with us in Bali.

if you need any assist for your traveling in Bali feel free to contact us via WhatsApp / Viber/ Line/ Wechat/ Call +6287860711219

Suma

"day trip"
in 10 reviews
"amazing pictures"

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I booked a full day tour for our family with Suma. The email info and booking was great and very quick. He made the day fun and changed the trip to suit our needs. He took the most unbelievable photos with our phones and makes the tour all about you and not just a rehashed trip that is sold to everyone. Given Bali - Kuta traffic he squeezed in some extra attractions which meant that he must have gone home very late that night. We messaged him after 7 pm on another night for a half day trip of some bits that we still wanted to see and he responded immediately and worked on our schedule and budget. Trip/Day 1 We saw Lovina beach (my daughter wanted to swim at a beautiful black beach). Gitgit waterfall, Bali swing, Panac twin lake view, Banjar Natural hot springs, Mengwi Taman Ayun temple, Ulundani temple of the lake, and lunch and a long swim in Lovina. 650 000 rupiah pp. Another day we did Suluban beach and caves - so special really worth to spend a morning there and the Uluwatu temple. On another day we just had a set driver/car option rate - to go as the day takes us...great option if you want to see the Ubud area without being rushed - and stop the car to pop into a shop which helps in that area with the wood carvings they have.

Date of experience: December 2017
Gopal S, Guest Relations Manager at Suma Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi Nathania

Reviewed 24 December 2017

It can be challenging to plan a trip to a country you've never been to and know very little about. Thankfully, my friend & I saw the wonderful reviews for Suma and decided it may be a good idea to get a guide for 2 or 3 days. Best. Decision. Ever.

Suma certainly knows his island... and how to make you fall in love with it. He not only takes you to beautiful & interesting places but makes it so much fun. He is patient, flexible, kind, and funny. He has a wonderful personality and makes you feel completely at ease right away. As many others have mentioned, he is also great with a camera. I finally just relinquished mine to his more talented eye. I have so many amazing shots because of him.

I cannot express what a value this service is. It is worth so much more than what he charges. We ended up extending our time in Bali and another day with Suma was one of the first things on the list. He caters to whatever you want to do but by this point, we just trusted his judgement & let him plan our day. It amazes me how much we ended up doing in each day yet I never felt rushed or like we were cramming too much in.

It makes me sad to think how our trip may have been without our fantastic experiences with Suma. We hired a guide and in the end, I felt like I had made a friend. Thank you for everything Suma! It was a real pleasure. Terima kasih.....sampai nanti!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank TCdot_GA

Hi Teresa C

or send us an email.

Hopefully we will meet again in a nearest future time and looking forward to serve you again,. remember this word "MENGENANGNYA"

Suma

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband visited beautiful Bali for the first time this November, I came across sumas tours through trip advisor and reading others reviews. We booked 2 different days with suma and we are so glad we did. He is very punctual, professional and very knowledgable about his island. No request is too big or too small for him and he makes you feel like you are driving about with a friend all day, the little touches he provides are next to none, for example - providing umbrellas when the showers appear and also purchasing fish food in one of the temples we visited to feed the very big fish! If you are looking for a tour guide to show you the real authentic Bali away from the tourist spots book now! You won't regret it, excellent value for money! .... he is also very very good at taking pictures so you will have lovely memories to take home :-)

Date of experience: November 2017

Hi Clare

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My mother and I did day trip n1 with suma. He was on time and so lovely, he took us to so many places we couldn’t believe all the things we saw!! It was like having a personal photographer with us, Suma is so great at taking photos and he took so many amazing pictures of me and my mum in all the places we visited. From local hand crafts in villages to the monkey forest, rice plantations, coffee and tea plantations in the forest with free samples of all the coffee, the waterfalls, the black sand beach, traditional Balinese dancing. Wow it was a filled and action packed day! The trip is very good value for money at only 550,000 rupiah (approx £30) for the whole 8/9 hour day!
We felt so safe with Suma, his driving was excellent and he was very good at English and always made funny jokes. Would book again and 100% recommend!

Date of experience: October 2017