Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$67.00
from US$60.00
from US$37.00
4,608 results
All reviews department store shops and restaurants shopping centre great place to shop shopping experience open air mall a free shuttle bus great shopping massage places staying in nusa dua grand hyatt air conditioned supermarket souvenirs sogo starbucks coco
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

You must visit the collection at day and at night since it's like 2 different places, it was great , live bands, cocktails , relaxing cosy atmosphere, many restaurants and souvenir shops

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I visited this mall twice and both times were very close to the closing time. There was a good atmosphere and it was nice to just walk around. I expected there to be more shops.. But after all maybe there were enough. I bought some sport clothes from one of the sport stores and the prices were quite high (and I compare to the prices in Finland, which are very expensive). So don't expect anything cheap. There is a supermarket which had a good selection of stuff. I would advise to go here if you have extra time and nothing else to do.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Shops are tourist prices, Kuta much cheaper, if you want to have some fun with prices, Spa offers are cheaper than hotels but food cheaper outside of Bali collection. Free shuttle bus service is what makes tourists come there, without shuttle not worth trip in.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I needed some more souveniers so I had a look there. And I was lucky! Many stores and restaurants there in different price categories.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Bali Collection is a good place to kill an hour or two if you are staying at a nearby resort and need a change of scenery. There are many restaurants and places to grab a snack/happy hour, though we did not eat here. The standard tourist souvenir outlets dominate -- but we had the most fun enjoying a fish spa- we visited a little shop called Ocean and the staff was very nice. The shop was air conditioned and clean and we appreciated them taking a few photos for us.

We didn't really buy anything otherwise, I can't say if things are overpriced, but even if the prices seem high- these people have overhead to pay and it would be silly to think that their pricing should be the same as a small street-level located shop that does not require electricity for air conditioning or paying rent to what is essentially a shopping mall.