Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$87
US$112
US$94
Agoda.com
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$120
Agoda.com
Bintang Bali Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$121
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$363
US$236
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$215
US$182
US$217
US$180
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$138
Bali Garden Beach Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$96
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,582 results
All reviewskuta beachriva barrooftop poolsea viewtop floorpizza hutjunior suitehard rock cafeopposite the beachshower roomstar hotelbeachwalk malllate checkspecial thankspoppies lanechecking inan upgrade
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My first trip to Bali, and was pleasantly surprised. Stayed right on the beach, and close to so many good restaurants.
The Kuta Beach Heritage is a little non-descript at the entrance, but a joy once inside.
Fantastic a la carte breakfast- with broad variety of both western and traditional Indonesian food - and served in a beautiful setting on the fourth floor overlooking the infinity pool and rolling surf & beach.
The Riva Bar & Restaurant also has expansive 180 degree views.
Good size, comfortable rooms. Well maintained and very clean.
12 days was not long enough ... So good, I’m already planning my return trip.
All in all, a fantastic Bali experience!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear GlobalProperty,

I thank you for choosing us am am delighted that you had a very enjoyable stay.
I also thank you to praise our employees, Riva restaurant and breakfast spread.
Indeed, the location is very strategic and the view is stunning from our roof top facilities.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

The tiny things I might complain about are crushed by the total experience here. I have to say the staff are 5 stars plus. Everyone was extremely pleasant, friendly, capable and professional. We were upgraded to a King suite after booking a Junior Suite. The difference was huge. The space we had was incredible for 2 people. The view we had was amazing for anybody. We whiled away many hours sitting on our deck listening and watching the waves break on the beach. The room was nicely furnished and clean. Supplies (coffee, water, etc.) were available as needed.
The rooftop pool was beautiful and the beach was a 2 minuet walk across the street.
Breakfast is served by the pol and is good with made to order eggs/omelets and noodles in addition to the buffet. Servers come around regularly to offer more coffee or anything else you might want them to get for you. RIVA, the hotel roof top restaurant, was very nice with good food at reasonable prices.We had 4 out of 5 dinners there!
The secret to a good view is to get a room facing the beach. A lot of rooms are perpendicular to the beach and offer some view but for great views go for a room facing the beach!
One caution-as this is the central part of Kuta Beach there is a lot of night life. Therefore expect some loud music most nights till 11Pm and Sunday till Midnight.

Room Tip: best views are 3rd floor facing the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rowland45,

I thank you for your review and I am very happy that you had a very enjoyable stay.
I also thank you for your appreciation of the employees, the food and our services.
We are all looking forward to welcoming back you soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel. My wife and I spent 7 nights here and the rooms are excellent. Even better are the staff. Everyone we met at the hotel was kind, thoughtful and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble. 5 star staff.
The outside of the hotel could do with a lick of paint and does not do justice to the rooms inside and the brilliant staff.
Kuta is very very busy so don’t expect a quiet stay. But the hotel is literally across the road from the beach and close to nightlife.
All in all a great place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager-TKBH, General Manager at The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel Bali - Managed by Accor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear tonyb2803,

I thank you for staying with us and appreciate your comments that are motivating.
Indeed our team is a great contributor to the hotel success.
We are about to start some facade painting among other improvements.
We are all looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 days, we had booked 5 different rooms & i would like to share this peice of information with the uocoming visitors that you are actually going to witness the very best & honest people company & world class services. We had forgotten my wallet in the room with 30K INR along with my other national documents & by the time i could realise this, we had changed our hotel. Somehow after realising that my wallet is missing, we went back to the hotel the next night... We were surprised by the reception we got & they returned my wallet after all their protocol. I will never forget their honesty & fine sense of business.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kamal N

Dear Kamal N,

I thank you for staying with us and am very happy that you make a testimony about our hotel services and employees honesty.
As a part of a well recognized international company, integrity is important.
Unfortunately, still too many people use social media to post negative comment, omitting to mention all the good things their experienced.
I will pass your appreciation to the team and display your comments on the employees board as the team needs to be praised for their good actions as much they need to be reminded and coached when they don't perform as per our standard.
I thank you again and wish to welcome you personally during your next visit

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

well where can i start i love this place i viseted with my girlfriend for 11 days and we loved it firstly the hotel is clean and very nice the only bad thing i can say is we had to pay 2.000.000 deposit for the minibar and there was nothing init but thats the only bad thing the hotel staff are amazing bug thanks to 1 guy from the pool bar adhi he goes to the next level to make sure you have an amazing time everyperson who works in the hotel do an amazing job. i would definatly recomend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steven r,

I thank you for staying with us and am glad you had a great vacation.

I thank you to praise the team as it contributes a lot to the success of our property.
The initial deposit is for any incidental such as room service, restaurants, bars, spa or else.
I thank you again and wish to welcome you during your next visit to Bali.