Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Snorkel with Mantas

My wife, my son and I went to Nusa Penida with Aquamarine. From the start, the organization was... read more

Reviewed 12 June 2021
papito_the_beard
via mobile
Great experience!

Reviewed 6 April 2021
camacho_mauricio

Recommended experiences in and around Kuta
from US$35.83
from US$37.59
from US$55.00
from US$55.00
More Info
All reviews dive master mola mola manta point nusa penida crystal bay liberty wreck boat crew manta rays great dive dive shop puri jati dive course these guys always on time amd dived aan
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

I'm very grateful for the experience Aquamarine provided. Andrés was very thoughtful and kind organizing every single detail of the trip. Agus, my instructor, was super cool and knowledgeable. His capacity to spot fish was pretty incredible; I was impressed at how much he found. Overall a great time! Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2021
AquaMarineDivingBali, Director of Sales at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Hi Mauricio,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is always a pleasure to hear from returning guests.
I am delighted to hear that you and your wife Irma had a lovely time at Tulamben Bay with your guides Putu and Agus. Both are great guides and spotters and I will gladly share your reviews with them.

From their dive reports I can see that you saw a flounder, an orangutan crab, lots of nudibranch, Moray eel, scorpionfish, giant grouper, among many others! It sure sounds amazing!

Thank you again for reviewing AMD-B; we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 1 April 2021

They are such a lovely team, always nice and here to help when if you have any question/problem. I did my advanced open water and rescue diver with them and I’m planning to do my dive master as well.
Concerning the schedule : they pick you up at your place around 7am depending on where you live, then you go to your diving place, diving, free lunch/water/towel, and then they drop you off at your place.

Shout out to Andres who always answer my messages in no time, Joana who is such a kind soul and Aan my instructor.
I’m glad I chose them!

Date of experience: March 2021
AquaMarineDivingBali, Director of Sales at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Hi Laura,

Thank your for the taking the time to submit a review, we appreciate your kind words.
I am glad to hear that AMD-B has been a great choice and experience for you, and are also delighted that you have found our staff to be responsive, kind and professional.
The AMD-B team is proud to dedicate continuous effort and hard work in order to provide the best possible customer service for its guest, and I will make sure our staff receives your high notes! :)

Congratulations on your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and Rescue Diver certifications, and we wish you the best of luck on your Divemaster programme!

Reviewed 1 April 2021

I did the PADI Advacend course with AquaMarine Diving and a couple of diving experience out of the course and it has been an amazing experience.

They are super professional and really reccomended.

Hi Giuseppe,
Thank you for taking the time to review AquaMarine Diving - Bali.
It is always great to hear from returning guests.
We appreciate the kind words, and are proud to be able to back them up. AMD-B is focused on offering and providing both high quality service and the best possible diving for its guests. :D
I am glad that you received your PADI Advanced Open Water certification and look forward to seeing you continue your scuba diving career.
In the meantime, take care, stay safe and greeting to you and Maria.
Once again, congratulations on your certification!

Reviewed 31 March 2021

I very much like diving with these guys. They are clear in their communication, punctual, have great deals and create a very nice atmosphere during and in between diving. I feel safe in the water with Dive Guide Mitra and have nothing but good experiences with AquaMarine Diving. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: March 2021
AquaMarineDivingBali, Director of Sales at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to review AquaMarine Diving - Bali.
It is always great to hear from returning guests.
We appreciate the kind words, and are glad you recommend our service.
As you know AMD-B focuses to provide both high quality service and the best possible diving for guests, while maintaining our attention to detail, as it is the hallmark of the AquaMarine experience.. :D
I will gladly pass your reviews to Mitra, and are looking forward to seeing you join us underwater again in the near future. (We will keep searching for that whale shark!)

Have an amazing day and thanks again!

Andres -- Dive Travel Consultant

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

We bought the trip to Tulamben/Amed (diving and snorkeling 2 days). Started exactly in time. Super comfortable bus for sleeping, good AC, social distancing - everyone was sitting in masks, free water and stops on the way.

Happy that chose to pay more and go by bus, not bikes, in the rain season it was the best our decision. 2 hours sleep in the bus and ready to dive.

We had super cool guide for snorkeling in Tulamben. Told him, what we want to see, and he found EVERYTHING for us. I saw barracudas, turtle, unicorn fish and EVEN MANTAS in Tulamben (and Amed too)! Btw guide told that once he saw a whale here!

In comparison. Guide in the other dive shop in Tulamben was not really care what we wanna see, so he just was near and didn't try to find what we was interested in

The weather was not sunny so our guide entertained us teaching how to do free dive (so we even swam into the wreck ship and saw fish closer) and how to do cool tricks with bubbles.

So don't worry: whatever the weather you'll have cool time anyway.

Btw we where the only among dive shops who had equipment for rest in the ocean, so other snorkelers swam to us to have rest and not go out from the water for this purpose.

Equipment in common good quality. Without holes and easy to dress (again in comparison with the other dive shop).

We snorkeled about 2 hours. Guide showed us 3 locations. Recommend to take camera, with free dive you can do lots of cool photos with underwater statues and ship.

Shower, towels included so no necessary to take yours. Tasty local lunch. In Amed bf did his rescue dive course. For us was necessary instructor has good pronunciation.

Really high service quality from ordering tours (who tired from local service - non-local managers in Aquamarine included) to guiding.

Who looking for interesting. romantic and good service time spending with significant other (especially in coming Valentine's day) recommend Aquamarine's tours. Impressions and comfort without bad surprises.

Big thanks to manager Andres for selling us the tour

Date of experience: January 2021
AquaMarineDivingBali, Manager at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Hi Milena,

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to review AMD-B on TA.
It is great to read such a positive and wonderful review!
We are very pleased that both of you found it so easy to organise your Day Trips and Courses with AquaMarine Diving – Bali and everything ran smoothly for you. :)
At AMD-B, our focus is to provide the best and highest possible quality service to our guests. (Attention to detail is a hallmark of our experience), and are glad that you and your boyfriend had a great time!

I will also pass your high praises to your guide Agus, who told me you got to see the unicorn fish and sea turtles that you initially asked for. That is amazing! :)

Congratulations to your boyfriend for completing his Rescue Diver course, our owner Annabel always keeps saying that everyone should take that course to become a better diver, so more props to him.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post a review, it’s appreciated. We hope to see you snorkelling or diving with us again in the near future.