“Balicarservices”

Ranked #6 of 425 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Arrived in Bali for a trip with my girlfriend who has not been to Bali for a long time. I contacted Dewa at Bail car services to take us up to Mount Kitamani and around. Dewa is probably the best person to take you around Bali he is very knowledgeable about all things Bali. This is not the first time I have used Bali car Services I had the pleasure in 2009 where we went everywhere with Dewa at the time. So this service has been going for a long time. Reputable ...reliable a extremely professional unit.

Date of experience: November 2016
"safe driver"
in 7 reviews
"terraced rice paddies"
in 2 reviews
"happy to answer questions"
"day trip"
in 6 reviews
"cruise ship"
"speaks excellent english"
in 2 reviews
"recommended by a friend"
"tour guide"
"itinerary"
in 6 reviews
"cars"

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had the pleasure of utilizing Dewa for our driving needs in Bali. We originally read all the reviews here on trip advisor and thought we would give him a shot. Wow. We had an amazing time. The most impressive quality in this operation is Dewa's communication. We were constantly in contact with each other via email and had a seamless experience finalizing iteneraries. He is always centered around making you, the customer, feel welcomed and included. His English is phenomenal. We were engaged and laughing throughout the tours. The vehicles were in tip top shape as well. Impressive operation.
I highly recommend allowing Dewa and his team to customize your trip to Bali.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Dewa was a great driver for my trip to Bali. He was waiting for me on arrival at the airport and kindly organized my day tour with cultural and nature sights. He was very informative of the culture and answered all of the questions I had. He is also friendly and was good company on my solo tour. I will be using his services again on my future trips to Bali and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a fair, knowledgeable and personable tour guide/driver.

1  Thank Kimberly Y
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We booked online through email for our three days tour. We have two kids, 4 and 6 years old, two elders more than 60. 6 in total. The car was big enough for all of us with full air con. The trip was very pleasant with great guidance from the very nice and patient driver, reasonable price. Highly recommended for your trip to Bali.