“Great footy watching spot ! ”
Review of Kabar Grill

Kabar Grill
Reserve with Chope
Kabar Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 1,193 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: The newest sports bar in kuta for drinking and watching sports, There you will find ice cold bintang and an extensive selection of cocktails.
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived in time to watch the AFL game we wanted. AFL & NRL being broadcast at same time, worked well together. Loads of screens ! Drinks were cold and provided by attentive staff. Food was good & matched to setting. Toilets close by , (and good on my Bali toilet scale )
The extension of verandah and opening up of this bar over last 2 years has definitely seen it improve. Well done - we will be back & happy to recommend !

Date of visit: September 2018
Kabar K, Manager at Kabar Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear SELNBX
Warmest greeting from Kabar Grill

Thank you very much for passing by our Kabar Grill and wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time there.Hope to see you soon again here at Kabar grill.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Awesome place to chill, enjoy cold drinks, eat good quality food at affordable prices.
Engaging friendly staff, always on hand to provide excellent service.
Many beers, cocktails & dinners consumed here, with Family & Friends
My favourite spot since day one, looking forward to next visit back to Bali
Terima kasih
Wayan Bule

Dear SUOMALAINEN T
Warmest greeting from Kabar Grill

Thank you very much for your feedback and compliments.
We are really happy you enjoyed your time at Kabar Grill
We will be sure to pass on your positive vibes to the team.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Kuta and had dinner at Kabar.
Dinner was lovely and cheap. Staff were lovely and the girls did a dance routine which was cute.
Live entertainer was good as well.

Date of visit: September 2018

Dear MILIEGOAT22
Warmest greeting from Kabar Grill

Thank you for your review and great comments about your recent experience at KABAR. hope you will return for another occasion. please see our update information and weekly promotion on face book fan page ""kabarbaligarden""

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Dayu our waitress was brilliant, she really looked after us with a bright smile always eager to please.
The food was great and the PS I Love You cocktail was to die for. Watch you favorite sports on the big screens or many Televisions, or relax on their comfy lounges if you just want to kick back and people watch, which can be very entertaining haha.
I highly recommend this place.

Dear DOROTHY S
Warmest greeting from Kabar Grill

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of your experience at Kabar Grill. We are delighted you had such an enjoyable visit.
Thank you for highlighting the exceptional service from our talent especially DAYU and I will be sure to share this feedback with them. Look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We ordered the fish and chips, it was perfect and a delicious lunch. A couple of Bintangs accompanied my lunch and internet surfing. My wife enjoyed her orange juice. Great service from cheerful staff. This is just one of eight excellent restaurants in the Bali gardens Complex.

Dear DAN L
Warmest greeting from Kabar Grill

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant experience at Kabar Grill. We‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our talent. We’ll be here when you’re ready to come back.