Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
Booking.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
eDreamsUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
1,126 results
All reviews special thanks excellent service house keeping his team f b special mention thank you so much gomti nagar birthday party keep up the good work great hospitality front office breakfast spread housekeeping staff restaurant staff will visit again business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing and great food buffet in the morning breakfast. Variety of options and great and courteous staff. Special mention to Nisha and Abhishek for catering to customer needs with politeness and friendly attitude. They made this a truly memorable experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fairfield Lucknow, General Manager at Fairfield By Marriott Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Fairfield By Marriott, Lucknow!

Thank you so much for the feedback you have shared with regard to your experience at our hotel. I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team looks forward to your next visit to our hotel. Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The breakfast service was prompt and Vaishnav and Abhishek ensured that the food as as per my requirement. Specially the pancakes and the cold coffee was made to taste even during the buffet hours. Very pleasant experience

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent dining experience in Fairfield By Marriott. It was truly a pleasure to serve you!

Thank you for recognizing the hospitality extended by my team at Fairfield By Marriott. It is such feedback given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver exceptional guest experiences.

We hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Fairfield By Marriott Lucknow.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food,very good prices, very friendly and professional service by Mr. Talib, Harsh and Vashnav. Buffet was very elaborate and variety was sumptuous., We really enjoyed our dinner , keep up the good work.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Vikram,

Thank you for recognizing the hospitality extended by my team at Fairfield By Marriott. Your kind notes will be shared with Talib, Harsh & Vashnav . It is such feedback given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver exceptional guest experiences.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All I'll say that it was a wonderful stay over there for me.Neha offered extreme guest services and made my money to worth staying there.Her voice and smile is remarkable.Keet it Up guys you all were great,coming back very soon to stay again over there.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Fairfield By Marriott, Lucknow!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice Ambiance at Java Bar, last Saturday I've come our friends, also have a deliciousfood and cocktails. Specially thanks for Mr. Satyam Sachan Bartender , he's a nice guy, and good conversation.

Trip type: Travelled solo