Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
Booking.comUS$72
TripadvisorUS$72
Priceline
eDreamsUS$72
1,170 results
All reviews special thanks excellent service house keeping his team f b special mention thank you so much gomti nagar birthday party keep up the good work great hospitality front office breakfast spread housekeeping staff restaurant staff will visit again business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

All I'll say that it was a wonderful stay over there for me.Neha offered extreme guest services and made my money to worth staying there.Her voice and smile is remarkable.Keet it Up guys you all were great,coming back very soon to stay again over there.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Fairfield Lucknow, General Manager at Fairfield By Marriott Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Fairfield By Marriott, Lucknow!

Thank you so much for the feedback you have shared with regard to your experience at our hotel. I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team looks forward to your next visit to our hotel. Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

Nice Ambiance at Java Bar, last Saturday I've come our friends, also have a deliciousfood and cocktails. Specially thanks for Mr. Satyam Sachan Bartender , he's a nice guy, and good conversation.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent dining experience in Fairfield By Marriott. It was truly a pleasure to serve you!

Thank you for recognizing the hospitality extended by my team at Fairfield By Marriott. It is such feedback given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver exceptional guest experiences.

We hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Fairfield By Marriott Lucknow.

Reviewed 23 August 2021

Stayed in hotel for 3 days and staff out here especially Prabhakar from Room service and cleaning department has been very good . Hospitality at best .
Also breakfast has been amazing and Vinay has been doing great job

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Raghav ,

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent staff, Loved the services of Krishna and Babli from housekeeping department, restaurant services were awesome. Cleanliness and social distancing has been maintained. Spacious room with good interiors

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Dhawan ,

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

It was a great stay and definitely very courteous and lovely staff with a very positive behavior. At resturant specialy thanks and love for vaishva, Raj and Mohammad at restaurant for giving us an opportunity to test delicious dishes ❤️✌️

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Fairfield Marriott Lucknow...!!!

We thank you for choosing us during your stay at Lucknow.

The hotel staff is glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and we look forward for welcoming you back soon.

Thanking You