5 people are viewing this hotel
US$397
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
US$397
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$386
eDreamsUS$397
PricelineUS$397
ZenHotels.comUS$392
4,132 results
All reviews golf cart balcony room indian restaurant once in a lifetime premier room beautiful hotel place to stay the general manager rose petals pool area is new delhi an oasis taj mahal view welcome drink east gate bellevue luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Hi
Writing after ages. It gives me immense pleasure to penn down my first experience in a five star property in India. I travelled with family on Republic day weekend.
It was an awestruck moment for me as I entered through the grand entrance (nothing less than a Bollywood set up)everything so royal &luxurious. Lush green huge gardens, plenty of fountains ,beautiful architecture made me feel nothing less than a queen. We were greeted well at the entrance ,the check in was smooth , the staff is really courteous,. The view from the hotel & the room is breath -taking. The Taj mahal looks absolutely stunning from there.
1)Rooms- we were allotted two adjacent rooms & they were really spacious. The best part was that moment you leave your room , on returning you' ll find your room again organised as it was initially. As I am such an organised person, I totally loved finding my room all decked up again. The room managers are really doing their jobs ardently.
2)Activities -The activities for kids were great & the kids enjoyed alot . They were so engrossed & we were so relieved;-).
3)Food-I was little disappointed on the food front. The buffet breakfast had a lot of varieties but I somewhere missed that taste which I was expecting(Thanks to our developed taste buds)plus almost same menu was repeated the very next day which was shocking. Further please make the service little fast as 4 slices of bread cannot take 15-20 mins to be served.I highly recommend to improve on the food menu& service.

We had an awesome time at the property, great photography, awesome decor. WORTH OUR MONEY!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank nehasri1010
Vishal Pathak, General Manager at The Oberoi Amarvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip advisor.

I'm delighted to learn that you liked the fountains, the architecture and the gardens along with the overall comfort of our rooms. Thank you so much for appreciating the housekeeping team for the overall maintenance and the front office team for the warm welcome.

However, please accept my sincere apologies for the breakfast experience. I have personally discussed each point with our executive chef and the food and beverage service team. I assure you that we as a team will certainly work on the feedback received from you and we look forward for your next visit to experience the change yourself.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Had a comfortable and extremely relaxing stay. Staff is very attentive and helpful. The hotel is taking great precautions for COVID. View of the rooms were amazing.I loved the stay and would highly recommend it to others.

Date of stay: February 2021
Vishal Pathak, General Manager at The Oberoi Amarvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words of appreciation and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

At The Oberoi, we endeavour to deliver excellent service at all times. I have shared your compliments with the entire team. They are humbled by your praise and recognition.

Our hotels have always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our guests with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. With the risks associated with COVID 19, and in keeping with World Health Organization and Ministry of Tourism guidelines, we have implemented a number of additional measures across all our hotels.

My Team and I would love to have another opportunity to welcome you back to The Oberoi Amarvilas in not too distant future.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Had very comfortable stay. All the staff were quite attentive to offer service. Food was also excellent. Completely COVID-safe protocol and we did not any concern about it. The view from the hotel was first class to offer the best sight of Taj Mahal.

Room tip: Excellent view from 4th floor.

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

As delivering world-class hospitality and moments of delight for all our guests is top priority for us.

It is delightful to know that you received endearing service throughout your stay to create an outstanding holiday with us. I have shared your feedback with the entire team whom it will be a great source of encouragement to continue in their efforts and exceed guest expectations. Wishing you and your family a safe and healthy times ahead.

We look forward to the privilege of being able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

The balloon decoration in the room, activities like Treasure Hunt and bartending for our little one was very well organised. Loved the turndown service of chocolates and cookies. Even at the time of departure our son was presented with a customised pillow with his name on it which left him smiling from ear to ear. The Security Guard at the gate, durban who received us at the car, the guard at the Taj Mahal and the entire staff at Amar Vilas were truly magnificent in their service and friendliness. It would be injustice to single out anyone in particular. All the best.

Date of stay: February 2021
Vishal Pathak, General Manager at The Oberoi Amarvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your review on TripAdvisor.

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at The Oberoi Amarvilas. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I appreciate the fact that you were very happy with the detailed attention given to all aspects in order to make your stay experience wonderful. Thank you for your kind and wonderful words of praise for my entire team. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of my team to create fond memories for our guests.

We thank you for your review once again and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I have traveled across the world and have stayed at best international hotels but staying at Amarvilas had been the most memorable experience for us.
We stayed there for 3 nights and had booked 2 rooms. We were there to celebrate our parents 40’s wedding anniversary. Hotel was very royal and luxurious. There was beauty, art and delicacy at every corner. But the most memorable part of this hotel was the kind hearted staff. Everyone was extremely humble, polite, loving, helpful... all in all hospitality at its best. Please do come to Amarvilas not just for its iconic Taj Mahal view from each room but for its tremendous hospitality. They make you feel so special that everything starts looking like a dream and you just don’t want it to end. Amarvilas with make you fall in love with the beauty of the resort and beautiful heart of the staff members.
Thank you Amarvilas for making my parents feel so special on their special occasion.
I would like to extend my gratitude towards the staff of Amarvilas. Special mention for Mr Harshit, Mr Manan, Mr Karan, Ms Prache, Mr Sandeep and all other wonderful wonderful staff be it the gaurd at gate or the room cleaning staff or at pool side or at the golf garden or someone at the restaurant. Big thank you and love.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us about the fantastic time you had at The Oberoi Amarvilas. Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your parents special day.

We indeed offer the most exclusive leisure uninterrupted view of Taj Mahal from each room and I am delighted to note that you enjoyed the warm service rendered by our team members. I am proud to be working with the team of fantastic individuals who with their tremendous commitment to quality service create unforgettable experiences for all our guests. It is so special to know that Harshit, Manan, Prache, Sandeep and the entire team went an extra mile to make a positive difference to your trip. Your compliments have been shared with them.

Once again, we thank you for your review and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,