Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$83
CourtyardUS$75
TripadvisorUS$75
ZenHotels.com
All reviews chef ravi balcony bar mr prem special thanks birthday party his team dinner buffet front office taking care excellent hospitality great ambience memorable stay excellent stay restaurant manager rooms are spacious temple city swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Food was excellent there was a large variety of food to choose from rooms were neat and clean staff was very cooperative all the COVID-19 guidelines were followed The hotel is located at a very good location

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Hai i am kishore
I traveled with my wife for my 1st anniversary celebration 28th feb .My wife was super excited...when she entered the room❤️...she was overwhelmed with happieness..!
I am grateful to each and every staff for making our stay comfortable. I would like to mention a few names.
Starting from hk Executive Mr. Viknesh and associates Mr. Saravanan. & Mr. Madhavan thank you so much for my room decoration i am not expect this much my wife so happy for that....❤️❤️❤️❤️ Food & service executive Mr. Arun thank you so much for that cake
Chef parveen & lokman - Best Chef in the house, who made local delicacy for us and it was indeed best food I had.

Spl thanks for...
HK viknesh Saravanan Madhavan who surprised us with beautiful decoration and warm greeting. F&b Arun

And i am not received medalia link so.. I put in TripAdvisor

Tq courtyard hk & food and beverage team keep rock all the best

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Thank you all for making this stay wonderful.

My parents conveyed that your team was extremely helpful and supportive.

I did not find the feedback link so thought to share here.

As always, I like to appreciate the good people, therefore let me start with you Meena. Your response was best and 100% upto the point. Trust me that interaction with you gave me confidence that my parents will taken good care.

apart from that, though it was a small stay but few names ring the bell and those are Praveen, Raja, Sandhya, Moorthy and Mani. Mostly from breakfast and in room dining.

I wish you all good luck and really appreciate your efforts.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

after lockdown we came for a business events , 2 VIP guests from Delhi , outstanding front office team who took special care

A big BRAVO to the chef and sous chef Vijay for a customized cooking , our 8 guests discovered the real local Madurai delicacy.... Food was above our expectations, taste , decoration , services..

Room services and maintenance a big thanks to Manu... And a special thanks to Savio...duty manager....

Outstanding Hospitality....

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Our Post Corona visit to temple city for 3 days were made memorable by Marriott Hotel and their wonderful staff. The courtesy and warmth extended from the day of entry to exit was something phenomenal. The Chefs Ravishankar and Praveen took special care of us and made sure we were able to get food specifically made for my baby. The restaurant staffs including Raja, Akash Moorthy, Sandhya and Ria took good care of us and were friendly with my baby. Overall a lovely experience which we would love to go through again in the near future.

Trip type: Travelled with family