“Manoharan”
Review of WelcomCafe Kovai

WelcomCafe Kovai
Ranked #8 of 1,140 Restaurants in Coimbatore
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Description: This colourful and vibrant dining destination reflects the magnificence of the textile city industry in Coimbatore - known as the Manchester of South India. The restaurant offers gourmet buffet and a-la-carte options ranging from Indian to International Cuisine.
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Good,tasty and sumptuous food with Buffet on 4/11/2018 at the lunch time. Wide display of multiple choices of food never allow you to omit it without tasting, so take a chance,never miss it

Date of visit: November 2018
RohitM1652, General Manager at WelcomCafe Kovai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for dining at WelcomCafe Kovai and for sharing your experience on this platform. I am happy to know that you had a pleasant dining experience and that you enjoyed our services. Your appreciation for our Sunday Lunch buffet has been noted and shared with our team and they are indeed delighted to read your feedback.

Thanks for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Excellent Food with Excellent Service.
I liked the Idly vada , Podi dosa in break fast and Mutton curry in lunch / Dinner. I thank Chef for giving us such a tasty food

Dear Guest,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for visiting WelcomCafe Kovai. It is indeed a pleasure to note that you have liked the food quality and the service quality extended by our team. Your appreciation for various delicacies has been shared with our team and they are delighted to receive it.

We will be glad to have you back to our hotel sometime soon with friends and family.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

It's as usual my regular visits. But this time with family. I always enjoy the cordialities offered by the staff and in particular Reuban. Everytime I pay a visit here, the buffet menu is different and such stuff of great standards. It always gravitates us here. Pleasant ambience

Date of visit: November 2018
RohitM1652, General Manager at WelcomCafe Kovai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Mr Sathish Kumar,

Vanakkam ! We are elated to receive your wondrous review on this portal. It was indeed our pleasure to welcome you to WelcomCafe Kovai and I'm glad to read that you had an enjoyable dining experience. My colleague Rueban is delighted to receive your special mention. Your appreciation for our buffet menu, ambiance and service quality extended by our team has been shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel once again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I had dinner in itc cafe with my colleagues had suggested them to come here the ambience were really good..it was up to our expectations and colleagues also enjoyed the dinner..was communicated and guided by Mr.Rueban thanks overall enjoyed..

Date of visit: October 2018
RohitM1652, General Manager at WelcomCafe Kovai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Mr Guganraj V,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for choosing to dine with us at WelcomCafe Kovai and for sharing your fabulous comments. I'm indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent dinner experience and that we lived upto your expectations. Your appreciation has been passed on to my colleague Rueban and he is delighted to receive it.

It will be our pleasure to have you back to our hotel with your friends and family sometime soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Regular visit to cotton bar such a nice place to visit.such a wonderful service given by the entire team especially Reuben who has been taking care of me when ever I visit this place thanks a lot to the entire food and beverage team..

Date of visit: October 2018
RohitM1652, General Manager at WelcomCafe Kovai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Mr Sreekanth,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for choosing to visit The Cotton Bar. It is wonderful to note that my team has looked after you very well and Rueban in particular has served you professionally. I have shared your feedback with our team and they are truly delighted to receive your appreciation.

We shall await your next arrival at the unit sometime soon for another memorable experience.

Best Wishes,