10 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$97
FindHotelUS$97
StayForLongUS$119
4,179 results
All reviews kids club kids area oberoi group boat ride lake pichola beautiful property garden view f b special thanks restaurant staff the entire staff swimming pool front office memorable stay comfortable rooms excellent hospitality his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Where do I start, I was so pleased with the meeting location and space and wanted to say thank you. The hospitality in this hotel has been nothing short of “Service Excellence” The rooms are spacious, clean and super comfortable.
Compared to my other travels and the hotel’s I stay at the Hotel are above the rest.
Overall its the best hotel to stay. Cheers:)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Trident Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Trident Udaipur. I thank you for sharing your experience on this forum.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for praising our team and hospitality provided by them. We take immense pride in delivering warm and personalised service for all our guests.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

One trip, i would look back to ... amazing services and great property. The location is the value you look for, right price for the right fun. The food is better with the service they provide so homely and personalised

Trip type: Travelled with family
Trident Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for praising our team and hospitality provided by them. We take immense pride in delivering warm and personalized service for all our guests.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Me and my friends visited the property for a little break in life and believe me it was the best get together with perfect hospitality after so long. We would like to thank Mr. Ritesh Iyer for meeting us and showing the property around. We were so convinced by his words that one of my friend is planning his sister wedding at the same place. I would really like to suggest everyone to visit the place if they are in city of lakes.
Thanks for the lovely time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated and wonderfully crafted review.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Best regards
gaurav.kumra @tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

I fall in love with the view feel and ambience ...i feel it to be Udaipur best property . I fell in love with food , great taste .. recommend my cousin too get married next year here

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 3 March 2021

we had wonderful two days at trident. The amazing experience was the staff, all of them friendly at the same time Proffessional and well trained . always serving with a smile . although we did not have lunch or dinner , the breakfast was exceptionally good .