See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable and memorable stay. Good quality food. Nice hospitality. Near to major touring spots. Enjoyed thoroughly Lift needs to be maintained properly. Wifi connection should be installed in rooms.
Thank you Team Raghuvantra!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This beautifully restored hotel occupies a privileged position just outside the city gates. A little removed from the hustle and bustle of the of the old town but a quick walk in. It enjoys great views of the lake from it's beautiful rooftop restaurant. We were treated as part of the family by all the super friendly staff members. Chef Omkar Bhagal cooks the best food we have experienced in our short time in India. I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: The upper rooms on the east side have the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My stay in this hotel was super.
It was clean and that is very important for me. The staff was friendly. And the price was normal 4500 INR/ night breakfast en taxes included. But best of all was the restaurant.Ï'm a belgium person and we like good food. For me this restaurant was really exceptional . I had never eat veggie like this before. Try the black lentils and the ladyfinger.they were very tasty.I give them 1 michelin star. So that is more than super for an indian restaurant. I met the coock and he was a passioneted man Mr Omkar Bhagal.
If you have the possibility, try it and the heaven will go open for you.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank armand1955
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Thanks for your lovely hospitality. With a Great location and friendly staff this hotel is perfect.Thank Mr Deepak for your warm hospitality. Hope to Visit Again. Thanks Jaipur Texi service/// Mr Jitendra for your accompany us during the tour.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank debashri264
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Last minute booking in Udaipur.
Supervisor Akshay Kumar helped a lot.
Pure veg. Jain food was fresh and awesome.
Chef omkar and hospitality team was superb.
Family enjoyed the stay.
Facilities are new and near to many attractions.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family