Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$50
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews sajjangarh fort adventure activities cottage room open to sky sunset point safe stay sajjan garh specially ms natural view safety measures surely visit again must visit place peaceful place superb food nice property warm hospitality perfect stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I don't know where to start and where to stop. This resort is everything you're looking for, this place is a heaven. I celebrated my mom dad's 25th anniversary here, and it was wonderful. Food was very delicious I've no words to describe. The place, the room, the surroundings is great. The kitchen staff took special care of us. Special thanks to ( Raghuveer, Yogendra, Prem singh, Anoop, Lalan Kumar and Sameer). I literally don't want to leave this place but sadly I have to. I'm in love with this place, you'll surely love it. The place is surrounded by mountains which makes it more beautiful. Everything about this resort is awesome. We enjoyed our stay so much.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Anand Mehta, Guest Services / Front Office at Bamboo Saa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a Fantastic food and service given in the candle night dinner by the rakeshbhai and kamal and yogendrabhai( cheif ). They have given a special candle light dinner on my mom's birthday .made her and ours day special.and awesome lightning

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stay was superb...Room was very nice all the front office staff was very helpful.service was excellent and food OMG so yummy from starter to desserts everything was superb. All the restaurant staff and all the chef's was very helpful. Thank you team bamboo saa

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Heyyyy everyone... It was my wonderful experience with bamboosaa resort and spa udaipur..My daughter booked for us ,we stayed in swiss chalet rooms the ambiance of the room is superb,next amazing experience was our candle light dinner organised by chanchal and the team ,food is amazing ,we enjoyed alot

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The nature of place was awsome.
In this resort i stay in patang cottage was really amazing for couple and free space toh enjoy the couple time.
All over the resort is nice for visiting here and stay.
I really like in this resort is the hot bath tub in patang cottage.