Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
US$27
View deal
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$23
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
PricelineUS$27
eDreamsUS$27
Trip.comUS$30
All reviews hotel staff nice stay fern city rooms hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2019

rooms are very cold and very very basic but still find it serving the purpose. Dont expect cozyness or quick service but they will make you feel good with their prompt service. If your budget is low, this is a good option

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management313001, General Manager at Avins Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to complete our review and for giving us such a good score!

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, and it will certainly be my pleasure to share your feedback with my team.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Regards,
Ravinder Rathore

Reviewed 31 October 2019

Very conveniently located in bhopal Pura. Rooms and food are good. All staff are very cooperative and always ready to help. We enjoyed our stay. Overall superb and memorable stay! Surely will come back!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management313001, General Manager at Avins Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to complete our review and for giving us such a high score!

Regards,
Ravinder

Reviewed 18 August 2019

Front staff is very nice. Security person given me his umbrella for full day. Room service is very good. Due to less occupancy, breakfast was served on table. They have not charged anything for extra packaged drinking bottles. Room is ok, but washroom was small. There is no window inside the room. Ok for overnight stay.

Room tip: Ask for a room with big wash room & having a window.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

Our room was at the front overlooking the street, the room was small but comfy. Only problem was room was hot and no windows opened so relied on a/c. Restaurant is vegetarian only but eggs are available for breakfast. The staff are friendly and obliging but you may have to ask for things like tea, coffee etc as nothing apart from toast is offered. We stayed for two nights and it was OK. Hotel I would say is more geared for business people.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2019

I booked my stay here online and visited in January 2019. The hotel is situated on the roundabout, so is relatively small, but has ample parking in front of it. I got regular followup messages from the hotel after booking, and got calls to confirm the time when we will reach the hotel, 1-2 days before the arrival date. The check-in process was very smooth. I had booked 3 rooms and 1 of the three rooms were small and had small bathroom. But rest of the two were of normal size with normal sized bathrooms. The rooms themselves were very well furnished with all the amenities. The breakfast was also good as was the room service.
The place is also near to most of the tourist spots. Happy stay here.

Room tip: Just ask for the normal sized rooms with proper sized bathrooms.
Date of stay: January 2019