Hotel Shahi Palace(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$7
US$6
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$10/night.

Hotel Royal Haveli(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$17
Helsinki House(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$27
Priceline
Hotel Pleasant Haveli(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$20
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

Hotel Lalgarh Fort And Palace(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$18
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Hotel Gorakh Haveli(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$19
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Suryagarh(Jaisalmer)
US$135
US$123
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$81
US$62
Fort Rajwada(Jaisalmer)
US$99
US$62
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswimming poolrooftop restaurantthe ownerthe main hotelincluded breakfastgreat viewnice poolthe ground floorcamel safariwalking distancevery nice hoteltrain ticketsstayed nightshot waterenjoyed my staythe hotel managermemorable experience
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

ニューデリーから電車とセットで予約しました。本当はもっと安い宿を希望したんだけど、勧められてここにしました。
とにかく清潔!トイレも水洗!エアコンバッチリ!エアコンはタイマーも使えた!別でシーリングファンもついてる!夜の外は35℃で暑過ぎたけど、快適に眠れて、電車の疲れも吹き飛びました!フロントの人が英語が使えて、日本語は使えないけど、ゆっくり話てくれるし、Google翻訳で会話もできるので、アプリがあるといいかもしれない!インド人の英語は聞き取りにくいけど、フロントの人の英語は聞き取りやすいので、そんなに問題ないと思います!近くに美味しいレストランもあるしぼったくられない!近くのショップは少しぼったくりにきたけど、訂正すれば2言で問題なし!そもそもジャイサルメール がとても良い人多い!ニューデリーでインド嫌いになったけど、ジャイサルメール はもう一度来てもいいな〜景色も綺麗!

I reserved this hotel in New Delhi.I wanted cheaper than it,but Agent recommend it to me.
Very clean room and bathroom! There is the flush toilet.Good AC! I could use timer AC timer!And there is the ceiling fan!Outside the hotel is 35 degree,so very hot.But This room can keep good temperature all night,I recovered the tiredness of train!There is a delicious restaurant nearly!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Masanari M
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I cannot recommend this hotel and thier incredible staff enough! From the moment I arrived in Jaisalmer their friendly staff did everything possible to ensure my stay was safe, comfortable and full of adventure! Rooms are beautiful and pool is very refreshing (only hotel in Jaisalmer with a pool). Amazing views of the fort from the rooftop bar and the food served by the kitchen is incredible! I highly recommend staying here as Jaisalmer is an incredible experience made even better by everyone that works at the Hotel Royale.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

firstly, we took part in their safari, and spent a great night and camel ride in dessert! Later on, the hotel is too cozy that we cancel our original accommodations to stay here with a reasonable prices! 我們在這裡有個愉快的經驗,第一晚我們參加safari,在露天的沙漠中享受滿天星斗環繞的美好夜晚。回來後我們發現這個飯店很舒服,於是決定留下!推薦給大家,價格也非常合理!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We usually stay in much cheaper hotels but since it d my girlfriend's bday we decided to have a bit of luxury :)) we even managed to bargain the price a little bit.

The room was very beautiful and comfortable. We didn't want AC, fan was just enough. Everything was very clean.

The hotel has a great swimming pool and chillout area.

Hotels employee were very helpful and kind.

Also, try the non-veg restaurant in front of the hotel. We had a lovely goat curry there.

Very nice place. In Europe I would need to pay a lot for something like that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I can really say that this was one of our best hotels that we stayed in in 3 months traveling. Always hot water, clean, airconditioned and a very nice vegetarian restaurant. Friendly helpful staff. I recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple