2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
eDreamsUS$103
Booking.comUS$103
TravelocityUS$114
All reviews golf view non golfers green golf golf practice table tennis and badminton kids room for a weekend get away swimming pool huge area the entire property conference hall relaxing stay duty manager sitting area pune city excellent property amazing hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay very much... lovely rooms... food was very delicious.... staff was friendly and polite. Mr. Nitin helped us a lot for small things. We will definitely stay next time. I would like to thanks all the staff for making our stay memorable.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nitin Dhavalikar, Guest Services / Front Office at Oxford Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ma`am,

It is really nice to know that you had an memorable experience with the staff and the services. We all at Oxford Golf Resort are overwhelmed by the wonderful feedback given from your end. Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable experience.

Assuring you the best of our services always.

Thanks & regards

Nitin Dhavalikar

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We been there with my family on weekend and we simply loved their hospitality and services, the hotel ambience is beautiful and close to the nature I guess the restaurant is not functioning may be COVID guidelines but worth to stay.

Date of stay: January 2021

Dear Sir,

Assuring you the best of our services always.

Reviewed 22 December 2020

I am not sure if Oxford Management reads it but its my responsibility to give a true review.

Goods-
Rooms - Well Maintained & neat
View - Awesome view
Golf Practise - very good
Club House - very nice
Serving Staff - Was cooperative enough but was not adequate to serve everyone, seems an impact of pandemic that resort management is focusing only on sell but not to keep enough staff to serve best.

Bads-

Food service & quality - Need to improve a lot , seems staff in kitchen was not adequate to serve both restaurant & in room dining. I personally had a chat with staff on this and they also complained that after covid-19, they are over burdened with work & in turn affects the hospitality and food quality. Though menu was very restricted , food was pathetic & delayed service made it worst. After covid situation, don't expect good fooding in this resort.

1  Thank 305anuragg
Reviewed 19 December 2020

I visited this resort for celebrating my anniversary. Booking procedure was not so good..need to call 2-3 times to book the rooms..after 3 calls got a quote which is almost double the price available online. Finally booked through agoda.

We traveled in evening..the road to the resort is hilly and full of u pin turns. There were no lights on the road..for a moment we thought of missing the track.

Check in procedure was smooth..we got a room on 5th floor. Room was spacious, luxurious and add on was a big balcony with golf course view. One thing we didn't like in this covid situation was centralized air conditioning.

Resort location is pretty awesome.golf course is neatly maintained. Restaurant served good food.

Let's come to service part..service is good and quick but I felt wow factor of hospitality missing. We traveled many resorts across the world..Generally resorts tend to try make guest experience memorable but I felt this thing missing at this place. It's good but not wow

If you are non golfer, you really don't have much to do at resort. Golf course is accessible only for members. Non golfers can just enjoy the views from the room balcony.They don'allow Non golfers even to walk around the golf course.Availaible activities are golf practice in a close building, table tennis and badminton.

In short amazing location, good taste, good service lacking the wow factor(if we compare with other 5 star resorts) . Non golfers can spend One or two nights at this place.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 436shashanku
Reviewed 10 December 2020

Writing from the resort . At present at Oxford Golf Resort Residences . We decided to choose Oxford for my husband's birthday . I must say I'm repenting it every single second. The chk in time is 2 pm. We were made to wait for over an hour at 3pm . The category of room we booked is Golf view suite. Which they claimed is the highest category, with " exceptional" golf view . But I was given a room on the first floor , overlooking a floor and a building with NO golf view . Not even a green patch . On repeatedly requesting them not to ruin my hubby's birthday and give a better floor and room. They absolutely did not accomodate the request .Neither attended the calls. Pathetic experience . Never coming back . Never recommending anyone. Absolutely unprofessional. No hospitality what so ever. Worst experience ever !
Ample of good options available near Pune and Lonavala , pls save yourself and don't come here .

1  Thank poojak272