US$175
US$118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$100
Agoda.com
US$52
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Amrita Executive Hotel(Pune)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$33
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
1,498 results
All reviewsbaan taofish bowlpan asian restaurantbusiness tripclose to the airportrooms are smallrestaurant staffvalue for moneyspecial thanksswimming poolphoenix mallhis teamin room diningexcellent staynagar roadvery comfortable staycoffee shop
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We met for a half-day-long business discussions at the first floor restaurant which is really nicely decorated and where attentive staff looks after you. One really bad policy however is that the management does NOT give free WiFi to its guests but insists that you have to be staying at the hotel to receive this "facility". I think this sort of money-making for a basic facility is outdated and should be scrapped! WiFi today is such a basic facility that a 5-star-hotel cannot try to make money out of it! This was really disappointing and I hope that the management will rethink this outdated policy.

Also it was observed that the cleanliness needs to be improved - our table first needed a solid cleaning by the staff before we could use it...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Marc C
HyattPune, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Marc,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune

Thank you for sharing your review. We are deeply concerned regarding the challenges pertaining to Wi-Fi that you encountered during your recent visit.

We take pride in our services and team to reach perfection and it is our deepest regret to learn that your experience was anything less than exceptional. Your feedback is most important to us for identification of areas that need improvement and please be rest assured that necessary corrective action will be taken on priority.

I have discussed your feedback at length with my team members and regret that inconvenience caused. I would however like to mention that we do give complimentary Wi-Fi to all guests of the hotels, unfortunately we believe that our colleague missed that step leading to an unsatisfactorily experience extended to you. I would request you to kindly reach out to me directly in case of any future concerns on sumit.kumar@hyatt.com and I would be happy to assist you.

We have missed the opportunity to create a great experience for you whilst you were staying with us. We do hope that you shall give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed back at the Hyatt pune.I guess this is my 4 stay at this property.Booked under a members rate only which was a unbelievable price also got a upgraded to a deluxe room for a norminal amount.The check inn was perfect in fact I got a option for online check inn and my room was ready by 10:00am so was delighted to have a early check inn with no fuss,the room was huge very clean and all amenities were well stocked by the housekeeping staff the inroom dinning was amazing and very tasty at a reasonable price,The staff was brilliant and well trained .One major issue was at the breakfast I payed for a breakfast and i expected some kind of service no one bothered to ask i needed coffee or tea I had to ask twice and still wasn’t served till the end other hotels like a Taj trident or Oberoi would literally make you sit and get things for you at the table regardless even if it is a buffet regardless of this the stay was excellent will return back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
7  Thank Kothwala008

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune

Thank you for your sincere and honest feedback, it is testimonials like yours that drives and motivates the team to keep treading on the path of success. We are also grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward!

We have taken a note of your candid feedback regarding the breakfast service and we assure you better service on your next visit.

Trust you would be able to give us an opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing and energetic staff in restaurant 88 specially thanks to the Manager Nadim,Who takes care of the Restaurant staff and guest what I saw during my stay.Food is amazing never went out for dinner, as one of the chef who was always around with his new dishes chef shafiq.Hotel is very great actually the people there who make it greatest.Will surely visit again.Thank your very much.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
10  Thank dawed2018

Dear Dawed,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We truly appreciate your recommendation and are certain this review will be useful for other travelers. We are pleased to know you had a comfortable stay with us and were impressed by the ambiance, our restaurants and the warm, intuitive service extended by our team. Your kind compliments for Nadim and Chef Shafique has been shared with them and this will certainly encourage and motivate them.

We all look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This review is for the kids swimming classes at Hyatt by Karishma Sadarangani which are highly recommended. My 3.5 year old boy just finished a 3 week course that he thoroughly enjoyed and he's almost learnt to swim plus learned some basic lifesaving techniques like getting out of the water himself, climbing aboard a raft, getting into deep water safely, etc. Each batch have just 5 kids and the personal attention he got was superb. There were 3 teachers/assistants present in the pool. Even other kids there, who were initially scared of the water, were very comfortable with the teachers in just the first or second class.

In just 3 weeks of classes though my son hasn't learnt to completely swim on his own, He can do a few strokes by himself to reach the end or reach a raft. But the coaches have set the base, teaching him to swim with his head in the water, breathing out in the water. With a little more practice he should soon swim longer lengths by himself.

Many ask if the time of 30 mins is too short and the fees too much. Honestly 30 mins is enough for little kids to actually learn, I don't think their attention spans allow them to continue 'learning' for longer, as it just becomes more playtime and yes it may be a bit steep, but well worth it.

Another Plus is good facilities for showering and changing... the cherry on the cake was a graduation party at the end that our little one was really excited about!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank NusheenPune_India

Dear Nusheen,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune

Thank you for taking time out and reviewing our services. The Swimming classes with Ms. Karishma has been a learning curve for us and it is owning to the brilliant response that we have received regarding her classes have led to 3 successful years of Summer Swimming Classes at the Hyatt Pune. We are one of the only hotels providing swimming coaching with a trained professional and the only one with Infants

We thank you for your loyalty and are glad that you see that you think that the approach is well defined.

We will hopefully keep seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Chef Shafique created another delicious dish for me. Polenta with assorted veggies inside, topped with black olives and a tasty red sauce. Yum! At the moment I have a health restricted diet and Chef Shafique has been incredibly wonderful being as creative as possible and surprising me with delicious meals. I’m a very lucky man

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
12  Thank Jorge C

Dear Jorge,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune

Thank you for sharing feedback of your recent visit to the hotel. We are delighted to know that your stay especially the dining experience was noteworthy and enjoyable. We are glad that our teammate Chef Shafique was able to provide you with exemplary service and took care of you all.

We look forward to host you again soon.