Ventured out with family in the first week of May. The villa is comfortable with a beautiful terrace, lots of bedding area, a spacious kitchen and well maintained surroundings. The owner is a gentleman and has good reliable people hired for taking care of your belongings during your stay. Just before our visit, heavy rains had taken out the power lines, but the owner was concerned enough to arrange for a generator backup even before we reached the venue.
My disappointment was with the fact that no cook was available n it forced us to venture out all the time defeating the purpose of the kitchen.
I along with 8 other family members went for a two day tour of Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar from 2nd Nov to 4th Nov. 2016.
- Walking distance to Cafe and Game zone "velocity"
- around 2.5 km from panchgani main market
- room was getting cleaned by the caretaker/manager, when we reached. permanent maid would be great if provided in future.
- New Music system was installed in order to cover non-working TV facility.
- Good Place for kids as well as older members (group of 9 or 10).
- Deposite money was not taken by caretaker, even though owner messaged me on last minute.
- caretaker was kind and cooperative, helped us settling down and provided good options for Jain food.
- ambiance of the place is good but the pets of nearby disturbs your sleep at night.
- as per directions, we reached the destination but it was not named "Mayflower Villa" but photos matched after entering into the house.
-Also, owner lied about the parking of Vehicle " Tempo traveller" within the premises but it was not possible to take vehicle to the premises and we need to park it on main road.
- caretaker is showing inclusive, but his only purpose is to provide you with keys of the house and collection of keys when you leave the house.
- permanent caretaker/maid must be inclusive for what i have paid.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|
Me and my family had visited panchgani and had booked Mayflower Villa for our short trip. Must say that it's very well maintained and upto the standards of a good hotel. It has a nice view of the hill from its terrace and it's very peaceful and safe as well.Would recommend this one for people planning to visit panchgani. Also would like to mention that Mr.Alan was very supportive and cooperative in ensuring that this trip goes through pretty smoothly. All in all a good experience and a must visit.
Was there from 8th to 10th of July 2016 with family. Had a wonderful time at the villa . Just a few pros and cons to know
1) well maintained villa
2) Clean towels , dry beds and sheets
3) Well stacked kitchen
4) safe and secure location away from the hustle and bustle
5) Pleasant housekeeper Mr. Ayub Dange
6) 24 hour hot water
Only one a full time housekeeper required to do the daily chores like cleaning the house utensils etc..
Will definitely recommend it to all and not to forget the co operative Mr.Alan coordinator of the villa