Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Trip.comUS$25
TravelocityUS$26
Orbitz.comUS$26
All reviews tulip restaurant rooms are small tea coffee guy mr value for money comfortable stay neat and clean hotel hotel lobby budget hotel special thanks business visit travel desk polite staff excellent hotel front office nice experience recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Recently I visited Ginger hotel Restaurant for Breakfast with my friend. The Food is really good and fresh. We had the Poha, Cheese Omelette and the puri bhaji. Service are Awesome and would love to go there again.Special thanks to Mr.Gajendra and Mr.Ali always present for any queries and Security person is also good.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Good things:-
Location, Exterior, interior, offers on there website, due to website issue or my mistake i booked for wrong dates, but they changed it without hassle.
Bad things:-
No Hot water in tab in morning time, after 3-4 complains, they will provide bucket and electric heater.
No soap provided, only shampoo, so 1st thing i did, went to next building D mart to get soap.
In there website i booked this hotel, with offer 20% discount on food, but they had refused it saying restaurant is out source.
Limited parking space 15 cars, so both nights i parked my car in D Mart parking.
Day shift receptionist and maintenance guy was very unprofessional, i requested hot water bucket for bath of my 4 years son but they simply denied, saying they don't have heater or gas stove, next morning night receptionist gave me bucket and electric heater.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Aman Shaikh, General Manager at 7 Apple Hotel Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from 7 Apple Hotel Aurangabad.

Thank you for choosing 7 Apple for your recent stay with us.

This has reference to your feedback regarding hot water,parking and soap shampoo issue. Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. Your willingness to share your thoughts is highly appreciated.

I have checked with the concern department and the explanation is : we have two heat pump to provide 24 hrs hot water and as per my engineering team there was proper hot water in the shower but you had requested hot water in the bucket for your son, we usually avoid to provide heater in the room due to safety concern but after approval it was provided. we have kept world class Diversy soap cum -shampoo in the bathroom .Hotel and Dmart parking is in combined premise which is safe and secure.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. It is always constructive for us to know which areas we need to look at to enhance our guests experience in the future. I am so sorry that on this occasion your stay was disturbed. Thanks for kind words on Location ,Exterior,Interior etc.

Please accept my sincere apologies. Please let me know when you are returning to Aurangabad as I would love the opportunity to meet you and to restore your faith in our hotel.

Sincerely ,

Aman Shaikh
7 Apple Hotels Aurangabad.
gm.aur@7applehotels.com

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

I am being regular to this hotel and everytime I get the best service, the room's were Very clean and tidy staff behaviour was humble, specially Mushtaq was Very pleasant active and friendly,also the security Mr.shinde at gate use to greet humble, overall it's a Great experience.
Thank you 7 Apple team.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing 7 Apple Hotels for repeat stay at Aurangabad.

I can’t tell you how much this very personal and heartfelt review has meant to the entire team here at the 7 Apple Hotel. It is always wonderful when one of our own do something so memorable that the guest remembers their name and recognizes them for such great service in a public forum such as Trip Advisor. Mushtaq is a very essential part of our Front Desk team and is mentioned regularly by guests like yourselves.

We as an organization have a very simple vision, that when our guests are happy, we are happy. We are committed to serve you with the highest level of service, simply because our guests deserve the very best. We deeply value your relationship with 7 Apple Hotels and sincerely thank you once again for your encouragement and kind words . We will be sure to pass on your comments to the entire team.

There is no farewell with us and hence we look forward to welcome you back in near future.

Regards,

Aman Shaikh,
General Manager,
7 Apple Hotels – Aurangabad.

Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

This review is specially made for the housekeeping staff who works here. They are humble, polite and help you in best possible manner. I would recommend to stay here for all business purposes. Also the front desk people - Kazi and Mushtaq help us in providing best rates, facilities and comfort. In totality I found this a great deal to stay at this hotel. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank aamir-2708

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing 7 Apple Hotels for your recent stay in Aurangabad. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. I have read your comments on Tripadvisor about the hotel and I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guest’s satisfaction is our main priority.We deeply value your relationship with 7 Apple Hotels and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

We sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words on facilities and staff.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Aman Shaikh
7 Apple Hotels, Aurangabad

Reviewed 8 December 2020

We are the regular visitor of 7Apple hotel since the starting of the hotel,rooms are small but the people and services are excellent especially Kazi bhai,even if we check in or checkout in his absent ,this guy always makes sure to call us and know about our stay and makes sure our stay was good, and allocate room as per our preferences,their entire hotel staff is familiar with us,My entire team and their stays in the property is awesome,hope they will start their khakra and biscuit for snacks at tea/coffee station.rest Everything is great and absolutely perfect.
Will continue to visit again

1  Thank Joshij1409
Aman Shaikh, General Manager at 7 Apple Hotel Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Dear Mr Joshi,
Thank you for choosing 7 Apple Hotels for repeat stay at Aurangabad.

I can’t tell you how much this very personal and heartfelt review has meant to the entire team here at the 7 Apple Hotel. It is always wonderful when one of our own do something so memorable that the guest remembers their name and recognizes them for such great service in a public forum such as Trip Advisor. Jibran Kazi is a very essential part of our Front Desk team and is mentioned regularly by guests like yourselves.

We as an organization have a very simple vision, that when our guests are happy, we are happy. We are committed to serve you with the highest level of service, simply because our guests deserve the very best. We deeply value your relationship with 7 Apple Hotels and sincerely thank you once again for your encouragement and kind words . will start biscuits and Khakra at our Tea/Coffee station very soon.
We will be sure to pass on your comments to the entire team.

Regards,

Aman Shaikh,
General Manager,
7 Apple Hotels – Aurangabad.