“Great food for the health conscious ”
Review of Galito's

Galito's
Ranked #89 of 1,130 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We checked out the entire food court at Lulu’s mall and this was the only one that served grilled food with greens. A great choice of main course and sides. Friendly and joyful staff made it a wonderful dinner for us. Must order country salad!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018

the food is ok not better than Nandos and really upset because of the service. i order for one espadata and another quarter chicken and i received only espadata no quarter chicken. when i was about to check out they gave me a bill of items that i havent had. finally i received my bill and still they gave me wrong bill. really upset for the service.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2018

The place was above expectation. I would rate above 5 stars for food.
We had Chicken combotada and Chicken strips and rice. Chicken combotada was a melt in the mouth dish with pieces of chicken, bell peppers and onion suspended from skewers. The rice bowl with chicken strips was delectable. In addition, there are 5 sauces present on each table with varying degrees of spiciness and flavour.
Eating at the restaurant was a wholesome experience and is the perfect place to enjoy with family and friends.
An excellent diner at Lulu Mall, Kochi

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The title of the review is what comes to my mind 36 hrs after having lunch from Galitos. It was an impromptu visit for lunch. Had to wait a bit since it was peak lunch time. The flame grilled chicken was excellent and I will come again and again to have it. I took grilled veg and garlic bread as sides. Garlic bread was very soft and rightly crisp. The chicken wrap was okay and filled with chunks of chicken. Water melon juice was fresh and very refreshing. Service was top notch given the huge footfall they were having.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

When we were there with my friends I go for the order for the food starters and the main course and desert the main delicious food I was tested ever in any restaurant in the name is Mili Mili soup and the way of service the book those who are serving at the restaurant there very polite kind and in a decent way when we wear with friends or family or a group of people surely I can assure this place will be a pleasant place for the food

Date of visit: January 2018