“Place for meeting!!!!”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Reviewed 14 July 2018

One of the good place in Lulu for meeting.You will love to have good coffee and Muffin.Costa Coffee got lots of types of cappuccinos also.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Costa Coffee is a nice place to have a coffee break inside lulu mall, kochi. I have been here many times. Ambience is really good for a relaxed hangout with friends and family. Service is pretty good. Give it a try. Recommended !!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I happened to go to Costa coffee at Lulu mall in kochi earlier this week on a visit to the mall with my two boys. We were slightly hungry but felt we could do with snacks and not a full meal ...

Costa coffee has a nice ambience and enjoys a good location on the ground floor close to Lulu supermarket...

My boys ordered caramel cold coffees and I tried the Tiramisu ( I think ?! ) cold coffee ... smallest sizes on offer ..
We had one smoked chicken sandwich, one chicken puff and a slice of carrot cake but I was surprised when I paid close to Rps 2000/- which is more than I would have paid at any of the restaurants in the mall having ordered the same ....

I noticed while waiting for the food to arrive that the lady who was serving the drinks had no gloves on her hands ... and was inserting straws into all the coffees with her bare hands ... and touching straws in any whichever way ....
any other small restaurant it's ok but not Costa coffee with its international brand and pricing ... how do I know her hands are clean ? If you are charging international prices please at least make sure your staff don't touch things with their bare hands ...
this is a common problem I have noticed in many kochi restaurants ... they think it's quite ok to handle straws/ spoons and in many cases even your food with bare hands..

Also my carrot cake was brought warmed up ... That also commonly happens in most coffee shops in India.
Every time you order a slice of cake , it is warmed up without your knowledge. I sent it back and it was replaced - this time with a slice of cake from a fresh cake which had been refrigerated and the frosting was frozen !!!! Why can't I have my ' expensive ' carrot cake at normal temperature ?

I am not surprised that the only people at Costa coffee were the few foreigners who happen to visit the mall ...
Prices are high and with the new taxes ... you never know what you will finally be paying !!

On the whole good experience and old coffee was really good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We were regulars at Costa coffee whenever we visited Lulu mall. The location, fine aroma of coffee, the service, etc., all were above par.
However, of late, the service deteriorated considerably. The staff do not have the cheerful disposition that they used to have once upon a time.
The coffee is now served in take-away paper glass instead of porcelain cups - even for dine-in customers. I call it extreme levels of Cost cutting....

In most of the areas, Costa Coffee is following the Cafe Coffee Day model of business in terms of cost cutting and service. But this does not show in their price tag, which is highly expensive for the kind of service offered.

You really need to pull up your socks if you want to survive. Are you listenening....?

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We had Cafe Caramella and a brownie from Cafe costa in between our shopping spree at Lulu mall. The Cafe Caramella was fantastic. Stole our hearts!

Date of visit: December 2016