Book In Advance
Tours from Art of Bicycle Trips tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Art of Bicycle Trips
from US$15.00
More Info
from US$35.00
More Info
All reviews canoe ride city tour local boat hour tour rural life beautiful scenery tamil nadu experience kerala kayal bike pace hiking cyclists stops backwaters culture rode
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We took a four hour tour, and were greatly pleased. It was a leisurely ride through small villages, and incredibly scenic vistas, with plenty of opportunity to answer our questions about the area. If you're a serious biker and are looking for an intensive and fast ride this isn't for you. Abilities and ages are mixed in the groups so it's tough to get a decent pace going, but why would you want to with so much to see.Though you don't get to push them to their limits, the hybrid style bikes are incredibly nice, and an effortless joy to ride. You'll meet locals along the way, and will answer as many questions as you through at them. It is fairly expensive for the country, and one of the more pricy activities we tried, but it was fair at the end of the day, especially compared with Euro or US prices. For someone interested in coastal culture, fishing and biking I was glad I did it.

They'll stop and take plenty of photos too, if you just ask. Our guide had a good eye, and snapped a few great ones of my partner and I.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank MattVee52
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic time on our 6 hour bike tour in Kochi.
We battled the heat and humidity but it was worth it.
Riding through villages, talking to locals, taking photos and showing the children their images was priceless.
It was great to break the tour by putting our bikes in the canoe and taking a half hour boat ride up the waterway.
I thoroughly recommend this tour.
Thank you for all your assistance and I hope your company continues to to well and provide this lovely experience.
Mandy & Michelle
Sydney, Australia

Reviewed 21 April 2017

A little too quick with little interaction with people/environment and no time provided to just stop and look/take photos.
But overall very nice bike ride and kind guide.
Very good bikes.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My husband and I took the morning bicycle tour of Kochi and absolutely loved it. It was a great way to be active and see all the main sites. Our guide was friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I did the morning tour of Kochi. I was very happy that my guide, Dibin, continued with the tour as I was the only one attending that day. The tour was great! All of the equipment provided was in excellent condition. Dibin did a great job telling me about many areas of the town and the various things we were seeing. Touring the town by bike gets you into areas through narrow streets that you wouldn't get to see touring by car. It was a very pleasant morning ride and fun experience.

Date of experience: February 2017