Review Highlights
Awesome

Driver was very appreciable. He took to all places. We enjoyed a lot in this journey. Thank... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Venkat8663
via mobile
Awesome experience visiting and exploring kerela.

It was an awesome experience visiting and exploring kerela and especially the driver was very... read more

Reviewed 9 March 2021
shabbyforyou
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2019

Guys, first of all I would like to share that, the owner Mr Ishat is a very rude and unprofessional person. Kindly DO NOT HIRE TRAVELOGUE!

On our every destination (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkady-Allepey-Poovar) the driver took around 6 hours, but the Mr Ishat keep saying it takes only 3-4 hours. So, there's a big confusion and I kept calling MMT or the vendor throughout my vacation.

Due to the long travel we missed various sightseeing, we even missed the Periyar Boat Ride since the no one informed us that we have reach there by 3 PM as the last boat leaves at 3:30 or 4:00 PM. (I think, they wanted to save the boat ride fee) Thats why the driver took so long.It took around 6 hours to reach Thekkaddy from Munnar.

I had planned a trip to Kerala with my family this March through MakeMyTrip. MMT had ruined my entire trip (I will post separately about MMT) by promising me various sightseeing but actually when we went the major sightseeing were closed/not available (Waterfalls, Eravikulam National Park & Periyar Boat Ride).

Travelogue was the vendor which MMT choose and alloted Travelogue's driver for the next 7 days. Please note, the driver was a very GOOD person but I would like to tell you that the owner Mr. Ishat is a very rude and unprofessional person. We reached Kochi on our first day and found that the sightseeing (St Francis Church & Synagogue) we had to do in Kochi was closed due to Friday & no one informed us. Our entire day got wasted. When I escalated this to MMT, they very reluctantly passed it over to the vendor saying the vendor will co-ordinate with you, but why the vendor? I paid to MMT, right? No one from MMT tried to resolve my issue.

The vendor asked us to get up early in the morning next day and cover the sightseeing which we could not do on Friday. This is so crazy, why should I spoil my mornings and do extra run around? We had to leave for Munnar the next day, why should I waste my time next day? Obviously, this is something MMT should have planned for me but at the same time there were lot mis-communication from the vendor side.

Date of experience: March 2019