All reviewsbrigade roadvalue for moneyexcellent locationhotel is locatedthe heart of the cityhappening placenice hotel to stayhousekeeping teambuffet breakfastthe hotel stafftravel deskgaruda mallmetro stationofficial triprooms are spaciousmg roadprime location
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The welcome of the reception was nice.giving good room.service was nice. The room service was comentable.Food was good.Give lots of importance to client servicing especially the front office lady called Silvia.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

It is indeed a great experience at “The Monarch”. The staff is very good in ensuring all your needs are taken care off. They ensure you feel it’s a home away from home, even if it’s for a short duration. The food spread is just amazing and spic and span ambience. The service captain Mr Mathew is always there to help you anytime with a smile which speaks volumes about the customer centric approach.
Mr Manojit the Housekeeping Manager ensure it’s spic and span around the clock. I would surly recommend any one anytime. The location is also Centralized with easy access to all parts of Bengaluru.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The room was quite big and clean. Staff are well good for service.breakfast was good the reception staffs are helpful in any enquires and requirement. Also planning to visit bangalore on September again..tq

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I had been stayed here 2 time before...again I am here..
After check in all were well.food room all were fine.in brigade road location finest hotel I can say .promt room cleaning on time.reception is fine.i will come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

One of the finest hotel in brigade road the location is impressive...and within budget.
I love the hotel as it is nearby mg metro...
From check-in to check out I feel they all are my family member.they have treated like I am a regular guest here although it was my first visit here.
Room was neat and clean always.they have offered me evening time room cleaning also..
Laundry service was good fast delivered before 5 pm...
Food was delicious with all type of menu.
Car parking fecility was good.
Although I would like to appreciate the man Mr bonjit who cleaned my room everyday with a smiley face .thanks.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends