All reviews quench bar value for money rooftop bar is breakfast spread excellent service business hotel indira nagar feet road room service f b manager business trip restaurant staff rooms are small get together his team excellent stay comfortable stay
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Have been staying during my work related trips to Bengaluru. Nice place, as long as you avoid the top floor rooms. The open air bar can get quite disturbing in the night. Services, cleanliness, food etc all are good.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We hope Ramada Encore will remain your choice of hotel on all your future visits to our city and look forward to welcoming you back.

General Manager.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

It is the first time I was travelling to Bangalore and they made my experience pleasant, great food in their restaurant TheHub and really good ambience at QUENCH, their rooftop lounge! If you have come here to relax then blindly opt for Ramada Encore. Also their rooms smell really nice, clean and spick and span! Overall experience was awesome!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We sincerely appreciate your positive reviews.

We hope Ramada Encore will remain your choice of Hotel on all your future visits to our city and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I had stayed Encore Ramada for around 9 nights in the course of three weeks on my business trip. Rooms are good, proper cleanliness and Good service.

I really like the help from boys during the breakfast and appreciate personal attention from Suvojit too !!

Overall pleasant experience !!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind and gracious review.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel recently for couple of night, service given by Vikram' is really very helpful&very good who make my stay comfortable.and in reception also very first checking taken.food is nice.thanks.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I loved my stay here. I was in Bengaluru for five days and stayed here. Being a workout junkie, I need my protein and have 10 egg omlette for breakfast.

Everyday, manager Vikram arranged this for me,along with Suvajit and Chef Prem. Thank you to the restaurant team for taking care of me. I REALLY appreciate this personal service.

-Vish

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ramada2014, General Manager at Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We sincerely appreciate your positive reviews.