Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Hotels.comUS$75
Booking.comUS$75
TravelocityUS$75
2,620 results
All reviews mg road jiva spa chinese restaurant the heart of the city coffee shop business hotel pool side in room dining excellent service central location excellent stay business trip duty manager home away from home front office breakfast spread comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

A very good , safe and secured stay. The hotel had followed all the covid-19 protocol . The staff is very helpful and supportive. I shall recomend to all . The hotel is also located in central area of the city.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jaikant Shroff, General Manager at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Dear Amol,

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

It is our privilege and honor to be of service to you. We are truly delighted to learn that you had a wonderful and memorable stay with us. It is feedback like yours that motivates us to strive consistently for excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hotel and thank you for choosing the Taj MG Road- Bengaluru!

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Hi there,

I wanted to take a minute to send out appreciation for Thilaka from the F&B team for her amazing help with getting food delivered during covid times. She goes out of her way always - Taj group should be proud to have an employee like her. She embodies strong leadership qualities and addressed all my queries very well.

I placed order online for food from Singapore for my family in Bangalore and Thilaka took care of everything smoothly.

To the kitchen team as well - exceptionally good quality food. Keep up the great work.

I like how the packing of food was done as well keeping in mind the hygiene standards.

Will definitely order many many more times!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Raunak,

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

I shall personally convey your appreciation to Thilaka and acknowledge her effort in an appropriate Forum.

Reviewed 1 June 2021

I was really surprised and shocked by the precautions taken by the hotel management during this COVID situation.
The Check-in process was handled very well by Kivili.
Giri was very nice throughout the stay, made sure he greets and talks to me whenever I was in the lobby, arranged for lunch and cab on the day of check out.
Thanks to Ambika as well, though we did not interact much.

Overall, thanks to the whole team for handling things and making my stay confortable.

Kind Regards,
Praveen P T

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Praveen,

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

I shall personally convey your appreciation to Ambika ,Giri and Kivili and acknowledge their effort in an appropriate Forum.

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at the Taj mg road Bangalore . The GM ,Mr. Shroff and the duty manager ,Mr.Giri personally Welcomed us during the checkin .Every staff member I encountered, from the valet to the check- in to the cleaning staff were delightful and eager to help! Thank you! Will recommend to my colleagues! Friends and family members. Yes not to forget as it was my birthday they had arranged a nice personel decoration in our room and the cake being the delicacy . I again wholeheartedly thank -Ambika ,Giri,kiwili ,Sharvi,Mr.Shroff and Samjana, for the lovely experience . Cheers &beers .

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jaikant Shroff, General Manager at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Dear Rajinee,

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

I shall personally convey your appreciation to Ambika ,Giri,Kivili ,Sharvi and Samjana, and acknowledge their effort in an appropriate Forum.

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I checked in on April 29th and had decided to stay only for ten days or so. However with the lockdown falling in place all of a sudden and surprising me and everyone else, I decided to continue staying here instead of checking out & I can easily say that it's been one of the best decisions I made that day. It's been a month now, already.
So I've noticed that the level of hospitality has remained intact, even though the world is still coping up with a pandemic. The measures set in place to help prevent the spread are nothing less than extraordinary. The availability of masks, sanitizers, facial tissues at strategic points help every guest become more aware & be responsible for their actions. But the buck doesn't stop there. The employees are always seen in PPE which makes it easier for guests to interact with them. And of course one can make out that they're smiling (it's all in the eyes)

My stay hasn't concluded. However I don't want to wait until after I checkout to write a thank you note. So here it is. Alam (security), Kajal, Kivili (FO), Giri (Duty Manager), Prem, Vijay, Monika, Joseph P, Raghu, (The Trinity Square), Samjana, Sheeba, Punithraj, Dinakar, Prasanto, Hashim Ali (HouseKeeping) and Prakash, Amey, Joyci, Vijay, Murali, Sharvi, Ansh, Rea, Tirza, Kashish & Muskan with whom I've interacted in various departments (IRD, FO, TTS, HK), had the pandemic not been around, I would have shaken your hand / hugged you for letting me be myself & made a difference to my stay. I don't think I can thank you enough.
I'm absolutely sure that your decision to be in the service industry is the right one! I wish each & every one of you, MY VERY BEST! Thank you once again.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Vishal,

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

I shall personally convey your appreciation to Alam, Kajal, Kivili , Giri , Prem, Vijay, Monika, Joseph P, Raghu,Samjana, Sheeba, Punithraj, Dinakar, Prashant, Hashim Ali, Prakash, Amey, Joicy, Vijay, Murali, Sharvi, Ansh, Rea, Tirza, Kashish Muskan& IRD, FO, TTS, HK. And acknowledge their effort in an appropriate Forum.