2,612 results
All reviews raj pavilion royal afghan dum pukht luxury collection afghan restaurant colonial style beautiful hotel coffee shop breakfast buffet room service excellent service business trip travel desk duty manager pool side special thanks home away from home
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We are staying here for the second time.
Its feels like I am in my friends place and beyond expectations.
And feels like coming again and again.
All are people are very welcoming .
Genuine with nature and no words more to say it’s amazing , fabulous and so on.
Most recommended place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
ITCWINDSOR, General Manager at ITC Windsor, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your continued patronage and for sharing your recent experience at The ITC Windsor, Bengaluru.

To read your comments about my team that they went above and beyond to ensure you had the most comfortable stay, is the best piece of feedback my team and I could hope for.

Should your travels bring you back to Bengaluru in the future, we hope you will return to the ITC Windsor always!

Shekhar V. Sawant
ITC Windsor, Bengaluru

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Most recommend hote... Food is Delicious all are extremely helpful specially monika.. she helped me alot.. would love to come again .... They have a very beautiful lobby and garden which is kown as Lancelot garden

Dear Guest,

ITC Windsor is an iconic hotel of Bengaluru and a distinguished address in the heart of the state capital.

Thank you for your most gracious and thoughtful comments for our food, service, lobby and the Lancelot Gardens.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Most recommended hotel... ए evident service would love to visit again for long trip.... Highly recommended hotel people are very helpful thanks alot to monika who was very helpful to us.. Thanks alot...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind words following your visit to The ITC Windsor.

I will be certain to share this fantastic review with our team.

We hope to welcome you back to The ITC Windsor in the very near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

It was a very good visit....Service was good......Mostly dakshin was really good.......Sharanya and dipi
ti......They were good at suggesting things....❤️❤️
We'll visit soon and the next time I come Bangalore.....I come and stay here....The rooms were really good❤️❤️

1  Thank IshaanP21

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comments on Dakshin.

The cuisine at Dakshin is the result of years of research and trials across the four southern states of India, by a team of chefs and culinary experts.

Your recognition of our services and cuisine is highly appreciated. May I take this opportunity to thank you for the same.

Thank you once again for your comments and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again at Dakshin and ITC Windsor soon.

Best Regards,
Shekhar Sawant,
General Manager,

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

It’s been a hectic week for us ,we decided to spend Sunday relaxed n with good food most importantantly,the lunch buffet was on point I really can’t find anything to say which was below my expectation,the quality ,freshness of the food was on T,Dhiren the chef interacted with almost athe guest ,gave suggestions to try some of the specials,their main course variety was amazing! a station for soups/shawarma was also part of the selection,the fresh sushi,salad counter were different from the regular staff were well trained n friendly .I was told they also have a dinner buffet.
The desert section had a nice variety of desserts,yelaneer payasam was unique.I personally felt the food was bit spicy compared to most 5star hotels,but suited the Indian pallet nevertheless.Last but not the least they also had a tarot card reader,nail art,for some extra entertainment!kudos keep up the good work!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comments on Raj Pavilion.

As you rightly mentioned, Raj Pavilion hosts an exemplary culinary fare with an elaborate brunch buffet service. We are delighted you enjoyed the same and do have a very varied selection where you are spoilt for choices. Your appreciation for Chef Dhiren has been conveyed to him.

We also are glad that you have liked the desserts and the manner of presentation and quality.

We hope to welcome you back to The ITC Windsor in the very near future.

Warm Regards,