1,859 results
All reviews la brasserie sankey road business trip health club the club lounge coffee shop travel desk value for money excellent service business traveler pool side comfortable rooms excellent hotel courteous staff comfortable stay room service excellent stay
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Nice people good service but the room as strange with all black and white leather furniture. Food was not as good as it should be and more costly than it is worth. If I were them I would just keep things normal and focus more on the food. Could not get american ciggs only Indian even though International hotel.

Room Tip: Change the drab colors
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear Mr. Charles,

We thank you for your recent stay with us and it is indeed a pleasure to receive your feedback on Trip Advisor about your experience at our hotel.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests.Your kind remarks pertaining to our services are much valued. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

This is a stunning international quality hotel.The service levels are high .It is extremely impressive as you arrive from outside and the internal architecture is also very beautiful and impressive.I enjoyed the food a lot which was very high standard and several of the chefs and service staff were bety helpful and informative about the food.I had 2 issues when there.The room had not been prepared to an acceptable standard and I absolutely hated the decor.the room had a black 1980s carpet with red stripes black and silver curtains and a lot of the walls were black.i found it oppressive and just horrible,I understand that most of the rooms are like this and the thought is to refurbish them shortly.i was upgraded to a lighter aspected room which did not have the horrendous carpet .but I could not have stayed in the original room.i would have left rather than do so.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Ms. Heather,

It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us at Le Meridien Bangalore during your recent visit to the city. Thank you for taking time out to share your experience of your stay with us.

We are delighted to note that your stay with us was most enjoyable and comfortable and our services exceeded your expectations. It is through comments like yours that we get the inspiration to improve our services and we are grateful that you give us the opportunity to get back to you. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for each of us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service excellence. I have shared your sentiments with my Le Meridien team.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Hello everyone
I had a great one night stay in LeMeridian Banglore hotel.
The food was awesome , rooms were clean and I was overwhelmed with the hospitality and service by staff members .
Location of hotel is the best .
Even though I was not well ,the staff members immediately called doctor and all were so cooperative ,for a moment I felt I was at home as the staff members were so much caring .
Special thanks to Miss Sonal Shrivastav
Who right from my reservation till check out made superb arrangements hats off to Sonal .

Thanks once again

Surely will Visit again .

Cheers !

Ashish Godbole

Dear Mr. Godbole ,

I have shared your sentiments with Sonal and my Le Meridien team. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I visited le meridien bangalore on 2nd august for one night and was very impressed by hotel staff behaviour..right from reception the welcome was awesome especially would like to mention sonal srivastav as i was impressed by her attitude and behaviour...and captains in the restaurant

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
LeMeridienBangalore, Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear Mr. Katiyar,

We are delighted to note that your stay with us was enjoyable and comfortable and our services exceeded your expectations. It is through comments like yours that we get the inspiration to improve our services and we are grateful that you give us the opportunity to get back to you. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for each of us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service excellence. I have shared your sentiments with my Le Meridien team. It means a lot and we stand committed to making your experience memorable and unique.

Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism. We look forward to your return and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

This hotel is conveniently located if you have business around city centre. This hotel has good amenities and the staff is service focused. The rooms are of decent size. The business travelers need good bed and bathroom. The bed is good and the bathroom can be substantially improved. The noise levels were high during the stay this time which need to be taken care of.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear Mr. Sarmalkar,

We thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore.

It is a delight to know that every aspect of our hospitality unfolded according to your expectations, ensuring a par excellence experience. Our team would be glad to know that their efficiency made such a positive difference to your experience. Your kind remarks & feedback pertaining to our services are much valued.

Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism. We thank you again for your patronage and feedback and trust you would continue honouring us with your visits to Le Meridien Bangalore !