All reviews premium studio small library tree cafe laundry room flawless experience executive rooms are pure veg hotel nice boutique hotel swimming pool queen size bed serviced apartment vegetarian hotel rooftop terrace city view located centrally mg road small kitchen
Reviewed 2 April 2018

the photos of the rooms are really not what you get, the swimming pool area is very windy all the time i was there,
even too windy to take breakfast outside, if you ask for a room do not choose the main road side very noisy choose
the back of the hotel overlooking a few trees and a other hotel, that side is very quite, is a fully vegetarian hotel, food it was not much of my like, i will no consider to return there.

Stayed: January 2018
NagendraGaddad, General Manager at Melange Astris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback of your recent stay with us at the Mélange ASTRIS, Richmond Bangalore. INDIA.

It was thoughtful of you to convey your overall satisfaction. We are glad to have provided you with an enjoyable experience. Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am so happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

We have noted your comment, wind and rain being natural , we need to accept "nature". So far apartment are concerned , we have different types and different views in different categories, if you have request us, we could have shifted you immediately to another apartment where you are comfortable.and about food, Since it is a pure veg restaurant , we serve only vegetarian.

It has given us a reaffirmation that our luxury and services offers an abode for our guests to enjoy and ruminate

I am proud to be working with a team of fantastic individuals who with their tremendous commitment to quality service create unforgettable experiences for all our guests. It is so special to know that you were impressed with all your interactions with the team. I have personally passed on your appreciation to HOD” and staff who made a great impact.

Your extended family here at Mélange Bangalore looks forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

A very good hotel where we stayed for two nights. Very friendly, helpful and courteous staff especially the lady by the name of Supritha at the reception. The rooms were clean and spacious with all the amenities including tea/coffee making facility and a safe. There was Wifi in the room but at times the strength was a bit weak which needs improving. Buffet breakfast was a good choice. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again at this hotel if I came to Bangalore. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
NagendraGaddad, General Manager at Melange Astris, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have noted your comment on Wi Fi internet, We will look into it and resolve immediately.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this place. The staff are very accommodating. Nayan photo below is very friendly and helpful. It is a clean place and the place caters only vegitarian food which suits me perfectly as I am a veggi. I would definitely come back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
NagendraGaddad, General Manager at Melange Astris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Reviewed 6 March 2018

It was a wonderful stay and service was awesome, i felt like being at home food was wonderful, good location located in the heart of the city shopping malls and other popular places are near to this location, staffs are really very helpful and they were friendly all the department staffs are good especially front desk when ever i was having queries Mr. Zakir and other staffs they helped and suggested me a lot and in housekeeping Mr. Kailash too great job guys keep up the good work...

Room Tip: Nice hotel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Location is very good and the lobby itself makes you feel like a boutique hotel.

Staff is cooperative and welcoming.

Restaurant and the pool is very nice.

Rooms are decent with acceptable size.

Cleanliness would still have room for improvement.

For work within city if traveling for business....this place could be your choice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
NagendraGaddad, General Manager at Melange Astris, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have noted your comment about" IMPROVEMENT ON CLEANLINESS" we have escalated it to the concern Head of the Department and it will be taken care,