All reviews front desk indiranagar ac tv amenities
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I am really disappointed with my stay at this so called business hotel. I booked hotel at moment as i could not find any other as it was a long weekend and city hosting 2 IPL during my course of stay.

Pros:
Spacious Rooms
Good Location
Liked the food
Fast Check IN and Check Out
32" television

Cons:
Many of them..

Booked Premium Rooms for 2 night stay through Make My Trip (MMT Assured Hotel, one of the reason choosing this hotel). Later found to have both executive and premium rooms have 2 single cot mattresses joined to form a family cot bed. Only difference in premium room is the that the comforters is family size one. Remaining all amenities and room size is same.

We were offered with Room #203 on the first floor. While opening the room itself it there was as awkward smell inside the room. Rooms were spacious but really maintained well. Same with the toilet. After getting refreshed and had quick lunch from Room Service. We liked the food. After lunch we went out shopping and came back by 7:30pm. Again we got freshened up and got ready for dinner and watch IPL match on Big Screen at any of the restaurants. On the way out the hotel staff told, they will be closing the main door by 12 midnight and insisted us to back before that. I don't really understand how a hotel can provide these kind of service after claiming to be business hotel. What about if i came to watch IPL match and booked this hotel...may be i have return to the hotel before the end of the match.

Anyways we returned before midnight as we don't want to create any issues and tried to sleep. We could not get a good sleep and the AC was not cooling room enough and we were really hot inside. The next day morning we complained about the same and asked for another room. This they offer a room #104 at ground floor which was an executive room. This room was better than premium room. The awkward smell was also not there.

Since it was working day, i was working from the room whole day, By afternoon the electricity went on the hotel powered with backup power from the Generator. Unfortunately they did not have enough facility to run AC during the power outage and has to spend entire afternoon till i went out for dinner around 7:30pm.

I complained the same to MakeMyTrip and it was MMT assured hotel. The first executive who attended did not respond to the issue, saying AC was not covered under their assurance was i have not selected AC while booking. I felt strange as they were only 2 types of room options available Executive and Premium, and did not have offered option AC and Non AC. I hanged the call to double check what she was saying, after which i called again. This time the executive understood the issue and addressed the issue and offered a discount voucher for the same.

Maintenance was really bad, i happened to see a small rat running inside the room. Room doesn't look as good an in the pictures.

Through out the entire period of stay i could not find a front desk executive or manager at the front desk. Every time the room service staff take turns at the front desk and if we raise any issue, they keep calling some one for advise.

I would recommend not book this unless you don't get any good one near Domlur area. I have stayed in many hotels in Bangalore and even at Domlur and Indiranagar, even at budget and mid range hotels, but this type of service and attitude is first time experience, especially asking us to return to hotel before 12 midnight as they wanted to close the door and sleep. Really bad experience.

Room Tip: Try to get room on the ground floor and it will get cooled by AC soon as AC installed in below the capacity of the room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The staff had a very rude and inconsiderate attitude. The room was okay but the toilet was bit dirty. Still the most concerning part in my stay was the unpleasant attitude of the staff towards service requests, the breakfast was served at 11am, a tea took more than one hour to be served. when ran out of water in taps, that took another hour to fix. In a city with lot of good options, I don't find the need to stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Rooms need renovation, bathroom is also old styled need to change.
Book this if you have tight budget and your work is in Domlur near Golf course.
It's safe for girl's, couple and family.
And surely it's not romantic.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Very good 4-5 star standard room with all the necessary items in place and good quality. Quiet also and good blackout curtains. Breakfast has very good selection and will cook eggs, French toast and espresso is included from an automatic machine. Staff all very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The only problem is that the price is costly for the room and service when you can get the same one elsewhere more less than this price. Room is good. Restaurant is available. Customer service is very poor. They dont mind any complaints and we have to keep the complaints with ourselves. Free wifi and complimentary breakfast is good. It was a satisfactory stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family