All reviews micro brewery sidewalk cafe kerala cuisine suite hotel embassy golf links business park living room masala residential area business trip in house excellent service very nice hotel rooms are large buffet breakfast excellent stay house keeping special mention
Reviewed 21 January 2016

We stayed for 2 nights in premium suite 2 bedroom apartment, we liked almost everything - apartment, Food , service , cleanliness , WiFi, Gym - The rooms were big with excellent furniture , whole apartment decor was awesome, they've taken care of everything possible to make guest comfortable.

They do have different delicacies to choose from North/South Indian - both are lovely , ambiance in both restaurant are well done. I must appreciate chef Imtiaz khan in north Indian restaurant for delicious food (Fresh Fish grill) , also staff Sushma , Nitin there.

Anju from front office helped us to show different options to choose from , each one of the staff were very kind and helpful and check in was real quick.
@ The Paul Bangalore - Thanks for memorable experience, I would love to stay again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to provide your detailed feedback and my team and I are delighted to know that you and your family had an enjoyable experience. We strive to provide the best to allour guests and positive feedback goes a long way in encouraging the team to perform better everyday.
We are grateful for having had the opportunity to be of service to you and I will look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back again and again.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

There is something about the theme of The Paul which is very soothing and relaxing. The whole ambiance gives you a sense of serenity.
The decor is impressive whether it is the restaurant or the interiors of the rooms.
Great hotel near the heart of the city

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to note your comments on the décor and ambience of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again at The Paul Bangalore.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

We had booked the banquet hall for our wedding reception. The hotel has a very grand look. All the guests were very happy with the hotel. The food was delicious. The staff of the hotel was very courteous. They made sure that the function went well. The restaurants in the hotel are also very nice.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with the best of services and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our banqueting facilities and the restaurants. I look forward to welcoming you to yet another memorable culinary experience at The Paul Bangalore!!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Some few negative points
- Shower with a curtain instead of a glass wall ... lots of water next to the shower...
- One night there was a lot of noise in the corridors because of the restaurants on the upper floors or/and an evenning in a pub not far.

But a lot of positive points :
- Friendly staff
- very good room services
- Pool and Gym is awesome even if i didn't have time to test !
- Confortable bed in spacious room and the restaurants had high-quality food.
- Good wifi connection

Business trip with 2 of my colleagues... My colleagues have been surclassed with a double room appartment, not me but the single appart was spacious enough ! A strange thing was the charging of the room... 3 differents prices depending of the day during the week... very confusing. By the way, excellent place to stay !

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Paul Bangalore.

We are happy to note your compliments on our facilities, food, ambiance and hospitality. Our team is our biggest asset and it feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests. I have noted the areas which have caused you dissatisfaction. I truly apologise for the same. The price changes are due to weekends and weekdays, weekdays rates are higher than the weekend.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Loved the ultra-specious, neatly done up rooms and fabulous hospitality. It was my first stay here. However, it turned out be the best one. The staff are kind, always smiling and helpful. Food is awesome ! I recommend this hotel to everyone. Once you stay here, I am sure , you will come back again and other Hotel rooms look too small for you ! Since I was on a business trip, could not enjoy the host of services that the hotel offers. All in all, a best hotel to stay and unwind and chill out !!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Paul Bangalore and I thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to note your compliments on our facilities, food and most importantly our hospitality. Our team is our biggest asset and it feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests.
Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope to have many more opportunities to welcome you back.