Best of Bangalore Private Tour

Book in advance
from
US$99.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Yours Truly India
from US$99.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide dosa history knowledge bangalore
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022

Sushma went above and beyond showing us around Bangalore for the day. I messaged her last minute the night before and she put together the perfect day for us. We saw a lot of the major sights but she also took us to local markets and coffee shops that didn’t make us feel like complete tourists and we got the unique local experience which is exactly what we wanted! The car was very nice and air conditioned and they catered to our needs as we told her what we wanted to do and see and we learned a lot of history. HIGHLY recommend!

Date of experience: July 2022
Yours_Truly_India, Owner at Yours Truly India, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the review Hannah. I am glad i got to take you and the group out on this tour. So glad you got to enjoy the local sights, markets and food!

Reviewed 6 June 2022

Had the privilege to meet Ms. Sushma who gave me a very fun tour through Bangalore! She is by far the kindest tour guide has a lot of knowledge on the city and history, and she really took her time for me. She also introduced me to the most delish Indian cuisine and I got to taste a dosa! Bring me back!

Date of experience: May 2022

Hi Josephine, Thank you so much for the review! We had a good time on the Heritage walking tour and so glad you didn't miss the Dosa experience! Hope we meet again on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

It was a great overview of bangalore, very immersive, especially the Flower market and temples. We had a lovely day exploring.

Date of experience: May 2022

Thank you for the review Aimee! So glad to have met you'll and changed your perception of India, hope you'll come back again!

Reviewed 16 April 2022

First in the morning we were starting with a typical Indian Breakfast: Dosa and Indian coffee. It was great experience and I really liked the food! After that we visited two kinds of Temples and learned a lot about the Relegion and Rituals of the Hindu. Then we went to the KA Market - so colourful and everything was well explained! Our last stop was the Government building, so for me it was a great tour full of new experiences and really well explained! Thank you so much for guiding us through your city! When we will come back next year we surely will book another tour!

Die englische Erklärung war schon sehr ausführlich, deshalb auf Deutsch nur noch mal eine Zusammenfassung: Die Tour war genial - unser Tourguide hatte alles perfekt erklärt und wir haben die Tour genau so erhalten, wie wir sie wollten! Wir würden jederzeit wieder bei ihr buchen!

Date of experience: April 2022
Yours_Truly_India, Owner at Yours Truly India, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the review. It was a great day exploring Bengaluru and glad you enjoyed this as much as i did showing you around my city:) We will have lots more to do on your next trip to Bengaluru!

Reviewed 14 April 2022 via mobile

We met Sushma in the morning and started the Tour at a famous authentic Dosa place, which was quiet an experience. Then we went to the Bull and Ganesha temple where we learned a lot of interesting facts about Hinduism and Indian culture. Sushma answered all our questions, she has a great knowledge and its really easy to listen to her. She took us to the KR Market and showed us around. Afterwards we did a little walk through the Cubbon Park and the tour ended at the Bangalore Parliament. I can highly reccomend the tour with Sushma. We instantly felt comfortable with her, she knows so much about the city and the culture and we just had a good time.

2  Thank KimBo0908

Hi Kim,

Thank you for the review. It was indeed my pleasure to have met you'll and show you around my beautiful city.