Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
7days trip with a local guide

Spends a week in great lakes was amazing with the crew , thanks for being with us and had such a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
DayTrip822630
via mobile
DOODHPATHRI VISIT.FIRST MEET WITH TAJ IRSHAD AND HIMALAYAN EDGES

It was an amazing experience with Himalayan edges indeed I became fan of HE.BROTHER TAJ IRSHAD a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
asifaafreen143
Budgam District, India
via mobile

All reviews these guys amazing guide his brother very nice experience snowboard gear skier ladakh instructor skiing adventure himalayas winter
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

They organized everything for me. Very nice hotel, transport, excursions, and mountain guide.
Very good value for money. We really enjoy our holidays. Definetly we will come back and we will hire their services again.

Taj I, Owner at Himalayan Edges Ski Trek Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thanks for your feedback

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to Taj, who is a wonderful skier and a perfect ski guide in Gulmarg. He has an outstanding feeling for the fresh snow and knows the geography in Gulmarg like no other. Wanted to ride with a good guide but instead got a wonderful friend there in Gulmarg. Also he helped a lot when I lost my ski:) Hope one day i’ll return there and i’m sure i’d like to ride with him again.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The most amazing thing about Taj is he has capacity to understand what you are looking for and make best out of it. Apart from this he is also very flexible to rearrange routes for your travel and I think this is very much important for Kashmir trip. But I didn't find that with other agencies. He is very cordial and helps you explore the places.  He has tremendous pride about Kashmir.  I would recommend coming to Kashmir and getting to know Taj to learn about the local traditions and customs in addition to the local sightseeing. Above all this he is an amazing ski guide. I think I could write many more lines and could share many more stories about the whole trip with him but that's also not enough. So if you are an adventure lover, ski lover or a traveler looking for offbeat destinations that are far beyond from the tourist trail I would recommend him. I'm sure beside touristy places in Kashmir and Ladakh you will find some hidden mountain gems and your memories will last forever.

1  Thank KoyenaDey
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience with Taaj
He has organized things preety well
The entire trip of Srinagar to leh was comfortable.... thanks to Taaj for this
He is ver kind person, makes his guest feel like home....
Its not a one time experience with him but rathee life long friendship...
No doubt that he is well connected person be in himalayan range...than be it srinagar or leh....
Undoubtedly i will recommend Taaj for those who are travel freak and wanna explore Himalayan region. He will be the best person to plan your trip
Cheers Taaj !

2  Thank Dhwanika J
Taj I, Owner at Himalayan Edges Ski Trek Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thanks
Mam for your feedback
Taj irshad
Team Himalayas edges

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 months in Gulmarg Feb/Mar this year and met Taj on my first day. The next day he was showing me a out he town (we were waiting g for snow). He's an absolute legend!! I was also staying in the same hotel as many of his guests for the season and despite a very poor snow year, they were all as happy as could be!
Highly recommended. One of the nicest blokes you'll meet!!

4  Thank Cameron J
Taj I, Manager at Himalayan Edges Ski Trek Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear
Sir
Greetings
from Himalayas Edges :- SKI TREK TRAVELL
Thank you so much for hou valuable feedback .
We would be delighted to serve you again
Thanks