“Alright food”
Review of Made in Punjab

Made in Punjab
Ranked #45 of 3,006 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Have been to the restaurant on couple of occasion. Offers buffet in lunch and options in dinner. Thee food is just alright, typically it is too heavy I personally do not enjoy the food at the place. The ambiance in the restaurant is good, however the service is alright.

MRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Made in Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Devendra G,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed some aspects of the dining experience, we regret not having met your expectations completely. We have conveyed your feedback to the team, to enable them in offering a higher level of culinary experience to our guest.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

A perfect fine dine in Cyber Hub serving North-Indian cuisine with punjabi tadka. I was there for lunch with a friend and we actually had a great time. Be it food, service and ambiance everything was really good. They serve buffet as well À la carte. We opted to order from the menu as buffet limits your choices. We started off with chaats (Popeye Paaji ki Chaat - palak patta chaat and Tokri Chaat – spicy raj kachori) and fewveg and non veg starters i.e. Paneer Barrel Tikka, Dahi Pataka, Jau Mushroom Chakli and one non-veg starter I loved to the core forgot it’s name it was tikka coated with masala and egg(posting it’s picture for reference). The veg starters were equally good. I loved all especially jau mushroom chakli.

For the main course we had Rawal Pindi Choley, Hing Jeera Aloo and luxury butter chicken. I love my butter chicken bit sweet and this wasn’t sweet at all this was rather bit plain for me may be due to goan cashews. Apart from BC I loved the Hing Jeera Aloo and Choley and the best was the Noodles from the chinjabi section it was a perfect blend of chinese and punjabi.

After eating so much we hardly had any space for desserts but heard so much about the desserts so how could I miss them. We had Ms. Sweety Singh platter which had Mango rosgulla, hot gulabjamun, dates ras malai and crispy jalbei with yummm rabri. I loved everything on the platter but this jabeli rabri was 5/5.

Overall, I loved the food and service and I’m definitely going back.

MRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Made in Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear foodiearuna,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food and our hospitality.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Food is average and with very limited options. The welcome drink was disappointing with starters and main course. We opted for buffet but unable to find something nice and tasty. Other than this most of the time we were waiting for bowl and spoons. we regretted visiting this place.

MRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Made in Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear DeepakGrg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We regret not having met your expectations and also for the inconvenience caused to you. We assure you that your points of concern have been addressed with the team to enable them in offering a higher level of culinary experience to the guests.

We hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this place for lunch on a busy afternoon.
Thr place was completely packed as it was lunch hours. I had to wait 20 minutes before the got the table.
Though it is famous for it buffet but i opted a la carte.

Coming to the food is ordered -

Watermelon mint mocktail - it was very refreshing. It had watermelon chunks with a hint of mint & lemon juice. Perfect summer cooler

Palak Patta chaat - palak patta were crispy & crunchy. I am not a big fan of this chaat but somehow i loved it, specially there plating.

Paneer tikka - paneer was soft & had a good filiing in it. It was one of the beat panner tikka i have ever had till date. The marination ws good & the use of indian spices was perfect too.

Jalebi with rabri - one cannot expect such a mouthwatering, mouthmelting & crispy jalebi’s at a restaurant.
It was thin, crispy & had right amout of sugar syrup ( chashni ) & was served with rabri in martini glass.

P.S. My review is based on my personal choice

MRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Made in Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear ashishsachdeva89,

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a place where the lovers of north Indian food should go. Excellent menu with great taste. From Chat papris to chicken, Soft drink to Lassi, they have it all. The buffet they serve is really rich in variety and is delicious too.

Dear BrishBhan,