“Chicken Lover's Paradise”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #33 of 3,010 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Nando's is perfect for a chicken lover. The chicken there is perfectly succulent and seasoned well. Being a regular visitor here this place never fails to disappoint. The standard is maintained in all locations. I highly recommend this place

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Beer and loads of tasty chicken dishes.. All available for a tasty brunch / lunch or a good time with friends and family

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Visited cyberhub Nando , Gurgaon on 14th September at 8 pm with my children. Was extremely disappointed with food, service and over all experience. I filled the complaint/ feedback form number 10097.
I am a regular customer of Nandos for the last 3 years and also a member for peri peri points. But after this visit, I don’t think I will be visiting Nandos. Entire services/ management is poor now and it’s not even 10% of the original level as it started.
Initially, the printer was not working so my order couldn’t be taking so they took manual order and had to send bill and money to my table later. Then they were not able to credit my points as server was down. Then after 30 min food was not delivered and my kids were really hungry so I had to stand to get my order but to my surprise they had prepared only half of the order so I told them give kids food only. I had to wait for another 10 min for my balance order. I called for manager on duty and told him that in 30 min food is not ready and we were not even given water. But surprisingly, still we didn’t get water and had to call manager again to get us water. There were may be 5 tables taken and there was excess staff but still food was late and water was not given after asking for it 3 times. When i asked manager for the feedback form he said there is no feedback form so I asked for email id to write a complaint— then surprisingly the complaint form numer 10097 came up.
Over all worse experience and will never come back!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Although my friends ordered their favourite palates of nando's chicken, i had Hummus with pita and paneer in a wrap and was not disappointed at all.
Although everything tastes better with their world famous peri peri sauces.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Two members of the younger generation had their birthday's coming up, so they decided on Nando's at Cyber Hub, Gurgaon, as the most convenient place, (after office hours), for all of them to meet and have dinner.

If you're driving in from Delhi, entering Cyber Hub, involves quite a few twists and turns, so watch the road signs, (fairly confusing in themselves), very carefully.

Helpful parking attendants, so parking is fairly smooth.

Nando's is in a food court complex, which is a fairly noisy place with loud music constantly playing, so don't expect peace and quiet.

This was the first time my wife and I were having food at Nando's, even though other members of the party had tried it before.

I had the Chicken Skewers, Pita and Fresh Salsa which the menu described as Tender chicken strips and pineapple skewers served with toasted pita, yoghurt dip and salsa. Chicken and pineapple were fine, the yoghurt dip could be a bit thicker.

Had what is called a Rosa Fresca, which the menu said has pomegranate syrup, fresh mint and hint of lime topped with ice cold Sprite. Very nice.

For Dessert had a Grilled Pineapple, Caramel Sauce & Vanilla Ice cream. The pineapple was on the tough side.

The other dishes that the party had were a Jumbo Platter (2 full chicken & 5 large sides), Chicken Burger, Chips, accompanied by Cokes, Fresh Lime Soda, and a Portuguese Lemonade. For dessert they opted for Natas (A traditional Portuguese custard tart, topped with a touch of cinnamon).

A fairly satisfactory dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018