“Fantastic food at a quiet restaurant”
Review of L'Angoor

L'Angoor
Ranked #1,170 of 3,006 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

A lovely restaurant with friendly staff. The food is definitely the highlight. If you are a fan of lobster bisque, try it here.
All the food has unique flavours.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I really loved this place. Very well maintained and amazing ambiance with excellent food. I had veg pasta,grilled veg and cold coffee and everything was fabulous in taste.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Very good food and good service. Lovely ambience. Wines on offer were pretty bad for even a non-connoisseur like me.

Especially loved the kaffir lime ice cream in an orange peel shell

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Went in a group of 8 people for dinner on Saturday night. Struck by the decor - super fancy. Restaurant was empty, we were the only customers, so all attention was focused on us. We had multiple rounds of starters, soup, salad followed by main course dishes and dessert, and they were all really tasty! Recommended items - watermelon & feta salad, farfalle with vegetables in pesto sauce, apple pie, mushroom soup.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I visited this place for a colleague's birthday few weeks back. The ambiance is quite good and we were looking forward to the food. Exorbitantly priced, the portions are tiny. One dish is enough only for one person. I ordered the gnocchi in tomato cream sauce but it was served in white sauce with sundried tomatoes. The taste of cheese was overpowering and I couldn't finish even half of it. Most of my colleagues did not enjoy the food. The paan ice cream was not bad but nothing great. Strictly ok. Overpriced. I have eaten better Italian food for half the price.

Date of visit: February 2016