Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
eDreams
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
PricelineUS$122
ZenHotels.comUS$123
Trip.comUS$123
All reviews special mention chef amit front office excellent housekeeping easter brunch activity manager amidst nature stress buster wonderful arrangement hotel view entire duration safety precautions no elevator f b housekeeping team lip smacking amazing property
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

We had a good and amazing stay with my family, Staffs were friendly and my kids had good time in kids club, Specially Ganesh Activity manager was so friendly and helped us through out my stay to explore Goa and he have done all arrangements, Myself and my family will be back for his amazing service, will recommend Hilton to my friends and family

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amandeep Grover, General Manager at Hilton Goa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Jatin8484,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. We are delighted to know that you and your family had a good and amazing stay with us and we were able to deliver to you the Hilton Hospitality we pride ourselves on. Thank you for your kind comments about Fun N Frolic, our aqua themed kids’ club which is an entertainment hub for our little guests. I am particularly delighted to read your great feedback about my colleague Ganeshan. It is our endeavour to showcase the untapped Goa to our guests and our concierge team have curated several off beat local experiences that allow you a chance to #ExploreTheUnexplored Goa.

Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

**Long Review Alert**
False advertisement on site, slow and uncaring staff. Definitely worth skipping.

We booked this resort for two days stay, one day in whirlpool room and other in river facing room to experience both of them. The whirlpool room was good and we enjoyed the one day stay. However, all of it went downhill on second day, our anniversary, when we moved to river facing room. Photos available on their site for river view room are only for first block, other blocks have courtyard view rooms which they sell as river view room. The room booked by us was river view room however, we were assigned courtyard view room. We had requested an unobtrusive river view room and same was confirmed by sales team over email two weeks before check-in. To see the river, one would need to be really tall/ jump into next to next room’s balcony! When we complained about it, guest services asked us to wait and that they will call back. They didn’t! When we called back, another person from guest services picked up the call and had no idea about our complaint. Again, we were asked to wait. No call back again! In our third call, we informed that we want to check out. That’s when the manager came to our room to discuss about the issue, claimed that all river facing rooms are courtyard facing except in first tower and offered to switch our room. We checked the other room, it was also resort view and we could hear generators/ some machine from balcony. She genuinely tried to help but couldn’t do much due to fake marketing gimmick by sales team.

Finally, we decided to check out in middle of a hotel stay, a first for us in our long history of travel, that too on our anniversary! This whole nightmare of an experience took half of our day due to slow/no responses. The refund process took a lot of time as well. We also didn’t have a place to stay and decided to try our luck with Taj Fort Aguada. Their staff was pleasant and understood that we just need a place to relax. They quickly processed our check in and made extra efforts to ensure that we had a lovely, comfortable stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amandeep Grover, General Manager at Hilton Goa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear PulkitV,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. At the onset we are deeply disheartened to know that an unsatisfactory experience marred your special occasion during your stay with us. We are saddened to know we were unable to deliver to you the Hilton Hospitality we pride ourselves on. This is definitely not in line with the level of standards we strive to achieve. While there are reasons for the feedback you shared none justify the poor experience faced by you. I am particularly disappointed to read your feedback about my associates. I personally assure you that all our associates undergo corrective training on a regular basis. Thank you for bringing these discrepancies to my attention, I have raised the same with the concerned departments for further improvement. I do understand that our Front Office Manager has been in touch with you. Kindly feel free to write to me directly at HiltonGoaResort.Reservations@hilton.com, should you have any further details or feedback to share.

We do hope you will visit again and give us another opportunity to be able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

the view was just amazing in the mornings and the evenings.

but it was the people of hilton goa that made the stay super awesome. the folks over there at hilton were so awesome that i remember their names

ganesh for taking care of my friend when he had one too many drinks and fell down and the fun activities
nikhil and johny at the bar for the amazing cocktails and drinks
rashikta for keeping all of us well fed
sangeeta and migma for getting me a charger when i needed one and even keeping my personal belongings safe until i checked out.

dont think twice, just head over to hilton goa, grab a beer. enjoy the view and peace out, obviously make sure that you complete the covid tests before you go there

Dear Ahumblenerd,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for sharing the great feedback of your stay with us. We are delighted to know that you had a super awesome stay with us and we were able to deliver to you the Hilton Hospitality we pride ourselves on. Thank you for your kind comments about our resort views, we are located atop the scenic, terraced slopes of Saipem Hills, overlooking the Nerul River and lush greens, surrounded by coastal plains and cascading hills. I am elated to read your fantastic feedback about all my colleagues. Its comments like yours that keep motivating us to go that extra mile every time.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

The stay was very pleasant. The hotel and the room was really great and spacious it also had a balcony with good views. Room was sanitised too.

The staffs were really helping. I would like to appreciate the help and care provided by some of their staff's especially Ganesh, who were there to help us when we needed a medical support.

There were team building activities too, which were really fun.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Yadhum2018,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and we were able to deliver to you the Hilton Hospitality we pride ourselves on. Thank you for your kind comments about our resort, spacious rooms and particularly the Hilton CleanStay protocols that we strictly adhere to, to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests. Our guests’ health and safety are of paramount importance and I am glad to know that my colleague was able to provide the required assistance.

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

We went to this resort, for an office party. Excellent hotel, Awesome property, awesome views. Nice pool views, viewing the sunset from the pool is great taking.
Excellent house keeping services provided by Anuj & Pritam, thanks a lot.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Amandeep Grover, General Manager at Hilton Goa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear 961Manasm,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our resort and views. Our resort is located atop the scenic, terraced slopes of Saipem Hills, offering unparalleled views of the Nerul River and presents a great backdrop to watch the sun setting in the horizon. I am particularly pleased to read your kind comments about the Housekeeping services provided by my colleagues Anuj and Pritam.