“Very good food and sweets”
Review of Sindhi Sweets

Sindhi Sweets
Ranked #5 of 40 Dessert in Chandigarh
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I am fan of sindhi sweets .they serve excellent quality of food and delicious sweets .sindhi sweets is good place for pure veg.food

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The best restaurant to visit any time of the year. I go there every time and fully satisfied by its quality ambience, food, hygiene, cleanliness and everything you see in a restaurant. I highly recommend it to all the food lovers and the persons who want to eat out alone, with friends, families, guests and even business guests and clients as well. I can go on and on listing it quality of all the dishes, I only recommend it everyone in all the age group to try this restaurant and share its good reviews with all. I give it 10 out 10. I have been visiting this restaurant for more than 15 years now. And they have maintained that high standard throughout and with great aplomb and strictness.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I was really impressed on my last visit in March but this time the sweets were not so fresh, except for the Ras Malai & I did see some mouse droppings on the counter.
I think the staff are not so well trained-manager needs to be appraised.
Limit the menu & improve quality.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Good place to go with family and enjoy some nice food, offers good variety and the sweets are good..

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2018

most often I get cakes from here they have all kinda variety.also very good bakery products.Even when is hungry, he can get yummy food there

Date of visit: February 2018