“Very good food and sweets”
Review of Sindhi Sweets

Sindhi Sweets
Ranked #6 of 40 Dessert in Chandigarh
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I am fan of sindhi sweets .they serve excellent quality of food and delicious sweets .sindhi sweets is good place for pure veg.food

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The best restaurant to visit any time of the year. I go there every time and fully satisfied by its quality ambience, food, hygiene, cleanliness and everything you see in a restaurant. I highly recommend it to all the food lovers and the persons who want to eat out alone, with friends, families, guests and even business guests and clients as well. I can go on and on listing it quality of all the dishes, I only recommend it everyone in all the age group to try this restaurant and share its good reviews with all. I give it 10 out 10. I have been visiting this restaurant for more than 15 years now. And they have maintained that high standard throughout and with great aplomb and strictness.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I was really impressed on my last visit in March but this time the sweets were not so fresh, except for the Ras Malai & I did see some mouse droppings on the counter.
I think the staff are not so well trained-manager needs to be appraised.
Limit the menu & improve quality.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Good place to go with family and enjoy some nice food, offers good variety and the sweets are good..

Reviewed 26 March 2018

most often I get cakes from here they have all kinda variety.also very good bakery products.Even when is hungry, he can get yummy food there