See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Buy with yatra.com, hotel staff not even sense how to talk with guest, no heater available, not even hot water, smell on blanket, food was not good, 0 star for room service feels like I staying at low class guest house.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I WARN YOU. DO NOT STAY HERE - YOU CAN GET SICK - The most disgusting hotel I've ever entered my whole life. We were given a room that had mold and mildew on the bathroom showerhead - see photo and there was faeces waiting for us in the toilet. The sheets looked discolored and outdated. The floors were worn out wood and molded. The walls showed signs of leak and water penetration, the AC was making lots of noise and was blowing mold and dust. We ordered two beds, we are two guys and they gave us one bed so they made us wait 2 hours until they found us another room..we decided to sleep for those 2 hours until we were relocated. I woke up and could not breathe and my chest was on pain. The next room was more disgusting than the 1st. Shower head was disgusting and moldy and full or black and white particles and the toilets were not clean.. The floor was also dusty and so was the bed headboard. We decided we did not want to stay here so they forced us to pay 2800 rupees for the 2 hours of hell. They were agressive and said we had to pay..we did not want any problems with them so we paid and left.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank wael2k86
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

It is a good hotel at this price range from walking distance from the tribune chowk.Elante mall is also not so far from the hotel.No problem for unmarried couples with valid id.Rooms were clean but food was quite costly according to the hotel.Free parking was provided by the hotel.Rooms were spacious and staff was polite but they call many times before 11pm the checkout time.They start calling from 10 pm about the checkout timming and it is quite annoying if you checkout late then they also may charge you extra money.It was very disappointed thing that you ask for extra money from your regular customer for only 10 min extra stay from the checkout time.Goldi the watchman was an awesome man he was quite polite.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Good hospitality, decent food, friendly staff, timely service, all this sums up my sudden stay in Chandigarh.. Close to Elante Mall, this property makes for a good option if you're looking for a decently priced accommodation.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

It is definitely one of the worst property to stay in Chandigarh, with pathetic services. Room which I got was too small & along with the bed was the Bathroom where cockroaches were there. When in late evening I checked in the hotel & there was no hot/warm water in Bathroom (It was very cold in the month of Jan) . I called up room services and they told me you will get Hot water in Morning only. I complained the reception but no response came. In Morning also hot water was not available . And after requesting the Room services I got a Bucket of Water which was just mild hot. There services towards the customer is pathetic. In Restaurant , while having breakfast I found Rats there . Food is Ok. Please let them know to improve there services , there location and building is very good.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business