US$113
US$78
US$101
US$78
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$55
Amara Hotel(Chandigarh)
US$56
US$47
Priceline
All reviewsbusiness tripvalue for moneydosanice and clean roomshotel is locatedmorning breakfast isnice ambienceofficial triprooms are bigroom servicefood quality isnice staybusiness hotelhotel staffshort staycourteous staffexcellent hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Nice rooms but AC cooling much below the normal ! Had to use a table fan. Extra Bed provided was a Stone hard Mattress. Breakfast had variety, was fresh and tasty ! Just one bottle of Mineral water provided for 3 occupants !

Room Tip: Ask for at least 1 bottled water for each occupant.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Western Court Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking out time to share your valued feedback. Thank you for appreciating our hotel. We will certainly look into the improvement areas highlighted by you. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Room Tip: All rooms are more or less similar though the road facing ones may make it feel roomier
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Ideal location and spacious rooms. Low on maintenance. Bath room taps were either leaking or not working.
Food served at restaurant was good but pricing is on higher side.
Treebo promise on quality towels and toiletries are just on print.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had during your stay with us. We are looking into the matter. Your valuable feedback will guide us in the right direction to be able to provide a truly delightful experience to our guests. I am disappointed that we fell short this time, but I hope you will give us further opportunities to serve you better.

Warm Regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Booked room on Double occupancy, water bottle provided was only 1 and when asked for the other water bottle they asked to pay for that. Asked to provide the fave towels, which was given but smelly and dirty. Next day when asked for the Toiletteris and Hand towel they made us wait for an Hour and after that too provided a Dinning Table Napkin in place of Hand towel. Will never gonna go back in the hotel.. behaviour of staff is like they are doing favour for you by serving you. Breakfast is OK... But they have very strange timing till 10 sharp which their staff said when they called us on room phone that the breakfast will get over at sharp 10.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Western Court Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had during your stay with us. We have noted the issues highlighted by you and have forwarded this to our team to take appropriate action. I am disappointed that we fell short this time, but I hope you will give us further opportunities to serve you better.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I have booked a room through EXPEDIA for to nights i.e 21/4 chk ot 23rd.But followup experience is very nasty and against all etics of HOTEL industries. At the time of booking i gave a gurantee by my CREDIT CARD. To my dismay i got a msg at 9.30 AM. from TREEBO CO OWNER CHAN OF TREEBO that either i pay a partial advance else my booking will be cancelled. However around 11.30AM again i got a call about my probable check in time which i replied around 3PM. Since cCHECK IN TIME stars at 2 noon. it was totally shocking around 1.30 i got simillar msg as of morning. But the biggest shock was at 2 pm just 1/2 na hour my booking has been cancelled. When i reached to hotel it was another surprise that no booking was ever there. HOW EVER WITH ALL COOPERATION FROM HOTEL PARTICULARY MR VINAYAK GM HE MANAGED TO GET ME A ROOM AFTER 1-1/2 HOUR after seeing all the msg. When i contacted HOTEL.COM who has sent confirmed booking msg they were also shocked. In this Whole episode MAJOR GOOFUP was created by TREEBO. When contacted them instead of acknowdgeing my apathy they started giving lame excuses. I AM FAILED TO UNDERSTAND WHEN GUARANTEE HAS BEEN TAKEN BY CC where is the uestion of deanding other pat payement even before CHECKIN TIME AND CANCEL THE CONFIRMED BOOKING SUO MOTO.
I HAVE HIGH REGARD FOR SUPPORT FROM HOTEL STAFF AND CO OPERATION.
BUT THE TREEBO IS MOST URRELABLE AND PROFFESSIONAL AGENCY.

Room Tip: ALL ROOMS are nice as budget category
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Shyam P

Dear Guest,

We absolutely regret the unpleasant experience you had during your stay with us. This is not the kind of experience we want to provide to our guests. We have taken your feedback very seriously. We have forwarded your concern to our team to take appropriate action. I assure you that we put a lot of emphasis on our quality service standards. I am disappointed that we fell short this time, but I hope you will give us further opportunities to serve you better.

Best Wishes,