US$155
US$93
US$60
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$103
US$68
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$50
US$36
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

US$64
Daspalla Hotel(Hyderabad)
US$67
US$57
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

GenX Banjara Hills(Hyderabad)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$24
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

US$72
US$70
1,006 results
All reviewscitrus cafefinancial districtrepublic of noodlesspecial thanksexcellent staybusiness tripexecutive chefswimming poolamazing hospitalitypleasant staylong stayexcellent servicespecial mentionroom serviceawesome experiencehouse keepingin room dining
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Zaheer was doing nice housekeeping and wonderful service with differently abled workers in environment. Overall experience was nice.
Off the highway and conveniently located for business travel And into offices on ORR

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Gachibowli, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Gachibowli, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.gb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay. Truely Professional & humble
staff at check in - Mr.sayantan and
restaurant Mr Susheel.
They deserve appreciation.
Hope you all have like this staffs one each at your Delhi properties.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was my second visit to this hotel. They just raise the standard of service every time you go. Clean rooms, Good Food, Excellent Customer service. Needs are attended on priority and they do not keep you hanging.

The house keeping staffs attend to all the needs, Need to convey my thanks to Ganesh,Rajesh and Puspa .. My requests were taken care promptly.

Chef @ Citrus gave personal attention ... Thanks to Shamser. Gopal, Manish, Parvez.

Attending Staff: Raja Sharker's Smile will always linger. He will make sure you puts a smile on your face. Personal thanks to Trilochan. Mayank and Rizwan.

Hope to come back again soon!!

Thanks :)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service done by gliten ,and thanks for darshan to suggesting a gd treatment and thnks for Rahul and once again thank u so much for giving such a good treatment .. I prefer each and everyone to visit tattva spa one ... Special thanks to darshan ... My thinks I learnt from him thank u so much

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great Hotel!!!
Its been month staying here.
Staff is doing a great job to make my stay more comfortable, Hospetallety,friendly staff.
Good location for business trip. You will reach office in 15 mins.
Staff were super friendly, helpful and accommodating.Specially Sumitra, Trilochan and chef ankit.
very good experience!!