Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$57
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$38
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Expedia.comUS$46
Trip.comUS$49
eDreamsUS$57
3,192 results
All reviews house keeping manoj rawat redfox hotel clever fox cafe excellent housekeeping room service room cleaning housekeeping staff hitech city special thanks lemon tree hi tech city budget hotel service provided business trip pleasant stay place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

It was my first time to Hyderabad and I loved the stay and is very close to IKEA. And excellent room and service. Thanks to house keeping staff (Manoj and Krishna) for keeping the rooms clear and beautiful as ever

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Red Fox Hotel, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

Best hotel to stay. The cleaning service was very good. The guy who provided the service 'Ranjith' was very professional in behaviour and all. Recommending everyone to stay and visit once. The behaviour foods are owesome.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Red Fox Hotel, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Reviewed 29 April 2021

Had a chance to stay with Red Fox Hotels from Mid April 2021. The service Imparted by the Hotel Satff, if it is to be put simply in one word is exemplary.

Even during this Pandemic Situation the way thru treat you like your extended family member is beyond any words to explain. Right from the Security Office to The Receptionists, the Service Executives are cordiial and courteous.

The Room Service is timely and prompt and the way they carry out their duty especially Santosh is noteworthy.

The rooms were tidied and sanitized with utmost care and to the details.

The food served is excellent.

Looking forward to stay in future.

Regards,

RD

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Red Fox Hotel, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

Hotel staff is very good,everyone is behaving the politely with customer,During corona padaemic,here i am feeling very safe,Hotel kitchen staff(Hemant ji,balram ji and jahid, ashish & other member are providing the excellent service at the time of breakfast,also food quality is good & authentic...so here I am feeling very happy & safe.Thank you so much to all staff members.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Red Fox Hotel, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

~8,300 rooms. 84 hotels. 51 destinations

Reviewed 17 April 2021

The staff is friendly, they guides us very well, the room is good and well maintained, clean and hygienic, breakfast is yummy.... I will recommend everyone to stay here, its worth it. The view is amazing,nearby metro station and restaurants.
Hemanth sir the manager of dining area is cooperative

Trip type: Travelled solo