Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sharon s
Lincoln, United Kingdom

Amazing 😉

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 May 2022
Business trip so I think I know🤔 the hotel inside out .
Stayed for four weeks
Clean very friendly staff food great 👍 but for long stay I had everything on the menu
Chicken sizzler was lovely .Nightly special boards were good value for money and tasty it gave me a chance to taste The local cuisine .easy five minute walk to supermarket .coffee shop .and Mac Donald’s .rooms cleaned 🧹 every day tea coffee sugar milk supplied
Washing machine dryer in hotel £6 including soap power
Swimming 🏊‍♂️ pool was nice and clean
Would love to come back again someday thank you 🙏 Sharon sykes&murdo sykes
Date of stay: May 2022
Room Tip: All rooms our great
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 30 Jun 2022
Bula Sharon,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We are really pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

$325
      $314
    • Hotels.com
    0.0 km from Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, Lautoka
    Pool
    Escape to Nature: Riverfront Private Villas in Fiji.
      $253
    • Trip.com
      $1,154
    15.7 km from Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, Lautoka
    View more hotels in Lautoka
    All reviews business trip curry housekeeping staff restaurant staff fiji gym workshop soap fjd vinaka
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Had to sadly bid farewell to my mom's beautiful soul. During these difficult times, our stay was made a memorable one by the Management (Ashlyn Nair) and Staff. Excellent guest services and delicious breakfast plus their Massage Spa gave each day a reason to return. Will surely stay here on the next trip

Date of stay: February 2022
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Vularewa Seru, Other at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, Lautoka, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Bula Rohit,

My Sincere condolences to you and the family.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us during these difficult times. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2022

I had to plan a quick trip to Lautoka, Fiji and The Waterfront Hotel staff were very helpful.
    My room was a lovely big family room which was comfortable, clean and had a nice garden outlook.
    Slept well and enjoyed the breakfast available in the restaurant.

Room tip: I feel the rooms near the pool are great, nice outlook. Rooms are air-conditioned. There is a restaurant which serves lovely meals.

Bula Sheilah,

Wow. Such a wonderful review. Thank you so much. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

I forgot to inform the hotel of my morning arrival and room wasn’t ready so stored my luggage and had a coffee at the pool side and lunch in the restaurant. The staff are all very friendly and welcoming. The personal touch of being greeted by your first name each time you entered the restaurant made you feel very comfortable as a solo female traveller. I booked a Body Scrub, Wrap and Massage during my stay and the 2.5 hour experience was so relaxing. My room was very clean with a small patio overlooking the pool area which was ideal for a relaxing afternoon of reading.

Room tip: Spa only accepts cash payment but restaurant meals can be charged to your room
    Trip type: Travelled solo

Bula Vinaka,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

Front desk staff very friendly and super helpful. We pre-ordered food and everything was ready when we arrived. F&B staff helped us and made sure we had everything we needed. We had ground floor room. Rooms were comfortable, nice crisp linen and excellent water pressure in the shower.

Trip type: Travelled with family
    Ashlyn Naicker, Other at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, Lautoka, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2022

Bula Aluesi M,

Ashlyn Naicker

Reviewed 11 March 2022

I came to check in around 3pm to see if any rooms were available. Without checking in system an indofijian girl said there was no rooms available. I was supposed to meet up with family and get a separate room. Unfortunately they couldn’t issue me the room and when I came in and checked around 8pm there were rooms available. I just wasted my 5 hours waiting outside to see any rooms were available then.it was on 07/03/2022. A supervisor should look into this. I paid $245 for a room. Wouldn’t it be nice if she let me checked in around 3 instead of 8pm.

Date of stay: March 2022

Bula G409QOsandeepk,

Thank you for your review. We have now started to record phone numbers when we are fully booked so that we can call guest once a room cancellation occurs. We do encourage prior bookings to ensure rooms are available on time. We hope you will allow us to serve you in the near future.

Ashlyn Naicker