Lowest prices for your stay
$187
Agoda.com
$157
Breakfast included
No booking fees
All reviews business trip curry housekeeping staff restaurant staff fiji gym workshop soap fjd vinaka
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2022

I had to plan a quick trip to Lautoka, Fiji and The Waterfront Hotel staff were very helpful.
My room was a lovely big family room which was comfortable, clean and had a nice garden outlook.
Slept well and enjoyed the breakfast available in the restaurant.

Room tip: I feel the rooms near the pool are great, nice outlook. Rooms are air-conditioned. There is a restaurant which serves lovely meals.
Date of stay: April 2022
Vularewa Seru, Other at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, Lautoka, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Bula Sheilah,

Wow. Such a wonderful review. Thank you so much. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Vularewa Seru

Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

I forgot to inform the hotel of my morning arrival and room wasn’t ready so stored my luggage and had a coffee at the pool side and lunch in the restaurant. The staff are all very friendly and welcoming. The personal touch of being greeted by your first name each time you entered the restaurant made you feel very comfortable as a solo female traveller. I booked a Body Scrub, Wrap and Massage during my stay and the 2.5 hour experience was so relaxing. My room was very clean with a small patio overlooking the pool area which was ideal for a relaxing afternoon of reading.

Room tip: Spa only accepts cash payment but restaurant meals can be charged to your room
Trip type: Travelled solo

Bula Vinaka,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Vularewa Seru

Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

Front desk staff very friendly and super helpful. We pre-ordered food and everything was ready when we arrived. F&B staff helped us and made sure we had everything we needed. We had ground floor room. Rooms were comfortable, nice crisp linen and excellent water pressure in the shower.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashlyn Naicker, Other at Tanoa Waterfront Hotel, Lautoka, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2022

Bula Aluesi M,

Reviewed 11 March 2022

I came to check in around 3pm to see if any rooms were available. Without checking in system an indofijian girl said there was no rooms available. I was supposed to meet up with family and get a separate room. Unfortunately they couldn’t issue me the room and when I came in and checked around 8pm there were rooms available. I just wasted my 5 hours waiting outside to see any rooms were available then.it was on 07/03/2022. A supervisor should look into this. I paid $245 for a room. Wouldn’t it be nice if she let me checked in around 3 instead of 8pm.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Bula G409QOsandeepk,

Thank you for your review. We have now started to record phone numbers when we are fully booked so that we can call guest once a room cancellation occurs. We do encourage prior bookings to ensure rooms are available on time. We hope you will allow us to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 22 February 2022

We had to have a last minute function at the hotel and the Water front staff did marvelous job in ensuring we enjoy the event. The dinner was awesome and delicious. Well done Team Tanoa Waterfront. Vinaka

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Bula M5834RNmohammedh,

Thank you very much for a wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.