SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort
Hotwire.com
US$219
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Nubia Aqua Beach Resort(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$65
TripAdvisor
4,887 results
All reviewsasian restaurantel pasomain restaurantgrill housechef samiranimation teamlobby barhead chefa la carte restaurantsaqua barsunday roastsister hotel next doorbooking systemred flagspecial thanksgreat holidaythomas cook
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The mamlouk palace was a good hotel a little dated but spotlessly clean, massive pool always plenty of room a bit of a shock getting up at 6am to put my towel on the beds but that was because I wanted to stay near the room their were always plenty of beds around. The animation team were great the always tried to put on a great show and come round afterwards to get any feedback , waiters were always pleasant got to know what we wanted to drink and would have them ready for us, also the towel man would bring us clean towels every day the only thing that spoilt it was we had a problem with the plane and were delayed by 26hrs security is very strict in hurghada airport and to have to go though it twice was stressful we were the 16th until 27th April✈

Room Tip: If you have a preferred room just e_mail them and tell them I got my ground floor room that I asked for.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rumcokedi1960
Mamlouk P, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Sunny Greetings from SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace & Resort,
First of all thank you for chosen our hotel to spend your holiday, and for taking a part of your valued time to share with us your vacation experience.
We are very happy that you had a great stay with us.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in your second home "second home" SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a good hotel with plenty of pools and space around them. Bar staff great and very attentive. Rooms not bad and you only sleep in them!!
The beach bar is really good, t waiter looks like Bruno Mars.
Eat out at the a la carte restaurants as it's worth it but you will need to book at least 48 hours in advance

Room Tip: Pool/ sea view
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank craig467

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just visited the hotel from the 15th of April to 29th of April 2018.
Great Hotel but some times the little things matter. The hotel is in a great location as near to Shops and the Senco Mall. Staff always making sure the Hotel is Clean. We was in Block 28 which rooms were quite spacious rooms. It was our 25th anniversary while we was there, but no towel art or anything was done even thou we did tell the hotel. We had to arrange our own romantic meal, which we booked at the fish restaurant in the Sister Hotel. Great location and the food was amazing would defiantly recommend the Seafood cream soup, and the lobster/seafood plater..
We had a sand storm while there and once it was over you would of never known that the sand storm happened . The staff were very attentive at all times. We always seemed to stay at the terrace bar or lobby bar of an evening. The young women called Gheda was always there to tend to your order and very officiant. This hotel is not all inclusive as there are only 4 Ala cart restaurant El paso Mexican, Gamila Egyptian, Basilco Italian, Asian. You do have to pay for the other restaurants which i think should also be included, as we have been to other egyptian hotels and everything is inclusive. The buffet restaurant was very good as there was a very good variety of food.
The beach and pool was always clean and the towel man at the beach was always very attentive.
I must admit i do not have a lot to do with animation team as my husband and i are in our 40-50's, but holly and spike were always asking if we were ok.
We went on two excursions Orange Tree Island was amazing i would defiantly say it is a must, and the submarine trip we see so many different variety of fish which if you don't snorkel. i would say defiantly do this trip as you are missing out on the most amazing fish in the red sea.

Room Tip: all pool view - no lifts
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank susiebears

Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for choosing SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort for your recent vacation. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to write your review .
We are sorry to hear that your holiday experience was not as you expected it to be and we would like to thank you for your kind comments and feedback. Feedback for us is very important as it helps us to understand where we are performing to a high standard and the areas where we need to improve.
Please be advised your comments have been passed to the management team and will be reviewed accordingly. We do hope that despite your comments we will have the pleasure to host your good selves once again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here since the 18th April till 2nd may absolutely brilliant the entertainment team top team where amazing got everyone involved and was really fun and enjoyable the service was the best iv ever received on my holidays carnt fault this place

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Glenndanielle

Dear Guest,

We want to thank you for your feedback about our resort. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be honored to welcome you again in SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace.

With best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Returned from this hotel last night after a week away, just me and my mam. I am always ready for home after a week away but not this time. From arriving at the hotel to leaving I have never felt so welcomed and safe ever! All the staff can not do enough for you, the food is amazing- which my mam is fussy but never struggled to eat, the gardens and grounds are immaculate, the staff are always tidy and the rooms are super clean. The beach is lovely and really liked how everyone had their own privacy as each had our own umbrella and wind breaker. The hotel is amazing and very big and there staff work non stop. During my stay it was my birthday and without informing the hotel a birthday cake was made for me and put in our fridge with towel art on the bed and a letter delivered by our room maid which was signed by the hotel manager thanking me to stay with mamlouk palace on my special day! This was such a lovely touch. The bar men work some hours and amaze me how when I went to the bar my drinks were there without asking. The animation team do there best to involve everyone and even when you say no thankyou they still smile and greet you. I can not give enough praise to this hotel as you need to go yourself to see how amazing this beautiful place is. I can not wait to return it was a pleasure to spend my birthday week here with you all! :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family