Ways to Experience Egyptra Travel Services
from US$21.29
from US$77.95
from US$23.59
1,048 results
All reviews amazing pictures swimming with dolphins dahab pyramids cairo board driver airport crew snorkeling company boat sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

I did the 3 hours El Gouna City Tour on june 1st.
My guide was Tarek who speaks english very well. He pick me up with the driver by car. Both of them were very polite and nice. Tarek answered all my questions and was very gentel. He allways opend the door for me so i felt special :) he explain about El Gouna and showed me 4 main points there. I liked that place. Thank you.

Date of experience: June 2021
EgyptraTravel, Manager at Egyptra Travel Services, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Egyptra Travel Team delighted to hear you had a good time with Tarek in El gouna and glad to hear that we have delivered nice El gouna city tour.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

The best experience and the best people, Habibi Team was the best, the crew the view everyrhing so perfect. We we ll defnitley come back next year. Kisses from Romaniaaa

1  Thank adrianadJ402YM
EgyptraTravel, Manager at Egyptra Travel Services, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Thank you very much for being customer of Egyptra Travel Services Dolphin tour, will be always our pleasure to offer best quality of service. Best regards

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

The best experience i ve ever had, the team the view the vibe was perfect, the people here are so amazing and for surs we we ll come back next year. Kisses from Romaniaaa

1  Thank adrianadJ402YM

Dear Adriana,
Was a pleasure having you In our tour, thanks for reviewing our Giftun Island Tour, in the name of Egyptra Travel team we send you best greetings and looking forward to see you soon. Best Regards

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

The Dolphin World Show was definitely one of the Highlights for my Kids this Holiday. Excellent Show, thank you very much.

1  Thank ChrisKramer
EgyptraTravel, Manager at Egyptra Travel Services, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

Dear Sir,
Thanks for reviewing our Dolphin show tour and Egyptra Travel Team are looking forward to see you again at one of our tours. Best Regards

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

The trip was exactly like discribe. My friends and me decide us after breakfast to try parasailing. At first we ask for it in the hotel, we found fast somebody who offer it. My friends was searching besight online for some offers.
At the end we book it online and paid the half amount which the guy in the hotel offer us. Short time later Egyptra Travel call us and inform us that they will pickup us in 30 minutes.
The transfer arrive after 25 minutes and we went to Hurghada Marina this place very beautiful and clean. We enter a speedboat and start to leave the marina. The captain allowed us to drive the boat by own for some pictures. After 15 minutes we arrived at a parasailing boat. We change to it, which was very easy.
In the boat was only me and my 3 friends. The team start to install the equipment and the adventure start. When you start to fly this is unbelievable and on the other hand adrenaline pure. The umbrella goes up to 25 meters and i had a amazing view over Hurghada and different islands. After 10 minutes the umbrella start to go down and i was landing safety.
Thank you Egyptra for this nice experience which was organized excellent.

1  Thank sebastianepoint

Thank you very much for being EgyptraTravel customer, we appreciate your time writing us a great review for our Parasailing Tour. Best Regards