“Amazing food and great service”

Grill & Chill Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 439 Restaurants in Hurghada
Price range: US$3 - US$38
Description: Grill & Chill .. a new idea of restaurant, were you smell the food before you eat it, serving international cuisine food with the touch of grill & also the taste Our grill - which you'll find placed outdoor - will show you how we make your food & the smell will blow your mind.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The camel steak was delicious and the waiters very curteos. Overall a very pleasant experience! Thank you to the chef and staff!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (744)

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

Good value/money. We had a lovely dinner. Ee ordered sea food platter & bbq. All in all great time. Waiters maybe a little bit pushy, but this is Egypt.:)

1  Thank AchilinaS
Reviewed 11 January 2021

The restaurant is located in picturesque Marina. Like many other Marina restaurants, it has an excellent sea view. I wanted to taste a camel steak for the first time in my life, and besides this, I was looking for the place where good wine was served by glass (not by bottle). Grill & Chill was the only place complying with these criteria. Due to COVID-19, the restaurant was almost empty: there were only two visitors when I came there. Both waiters spoke good English, they were very polite and efficient. The steak was perfectly cooked, it had very tender taste and was served with mushroom sauce, fried potatoes and vegetables. Cape Bay wine was the best one available in Hurghada. I enjoyed this dinner, and the sum I had to pay was around EGP 470 (approximately EUR 25). If anyone wished to repeat my experience, I would recommend namely Grill & Chill.

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

Came here for a meal on our last night of holiday with our friends.
Food was lovely. Great price too.
I had the calamari to start & shrimp ceasar salad - prawns where to die for!
My dads t bone was absolutely gorgeous.
Our friends had camel steaks which were cooked perfectly & the pizzas were great too.
All made fresh to order.
Service was great.
Everyone was friendly & attentive.
2 for 1 cocktails, nice wine & cold beers.
We will definitely be back.
Thank you so much for a lovely meal.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Had two lovely steaks, the camel steak (insane) and the fillet steak (also insane)!!! The staff were more than friendly! A pleasure to dine and will be returning again!

Date of visit: January 2021